Pillow Fights

CHAPTER SEVEN

"Yoongi, wait-"

"I've known you for five years and not once did anyone ever mention that you were a little."

Jimin was shocked.

How did he?-

Jimin didn't speak, giving Yoongi the chance to ask more questions.

"Jimin," he said sternly, holding the teddies tightly in his hands. "Why didn't you tell me?"

The harshness in his tone caused Jimin to flinch slightly.

"I-I didn't know how y-you'd react." He stuttered, moving back to be closer to the door.

Yoongi scoffed before rolling his eyes. He threw the teddies down on the bed.

Why was he pissed off?
Because I didn't tell him?
If anything I should be mad. The younger thought.

His eyebrows furrowed as he stepped forward towards his best friend.

"You didn't have to go through my things you know. You could've just spoke to me." He defended.

"Jimin I'm your best friend you should've been the one to speak to me." He snapped back.

Jimin was feeling it. The anger.

No.

The rage.

"There was no need to. I don't need to tell everyone everything." He spat to gritted teeth, hoping that his hyung would notice and give up on trying to make him feel bad.

"Yeah well I'm your best friend you should've told me."

"And what would you have done?!" Jimin's voice had raised, shocking Yoongi alot. His eyes widened at him.

Yoongi didn't speak.

What would he have done?

Maybe he just felt hurt that his best friend hadn't told him about a very serious part of him.

He thought that he was entitled to know everything about the younger.

They're best friends, brothers almost. He wanted to be there for him.

What friend would he be if he wasn't?

Jimin raided his voice again, cracking slightly as his eyes welled up with tears.

"What would you have done Yoongi?.." He asked.but soon enough the venom in his voice came back. "Would you try and fix me? Make me perfect like you?"

"Oh shut up Jimin." He scowled, looking Jimin up and down. "I want to try and understand you, I care about you. How can I do that if you aren't open about it to me?"

Jimin laughed bitterly.

"I was, ten minutes ago. But no, you were in my room snooping around because you just need to know everything about me!" He hadn't noticed until he could taste salt on his lips.