Midnight Munchies

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"Dadddyyy!~" Jimin whined loudly from where he sat on the couch, his legs sprawled out with a yellow blanket bundled up near his feet.

Things had been going smoothly since the date three days ago. Jimin would go to work, come home, regress into little space and Yoongi would take care of him.

That is if he's not in work all day and night.

Being a police officer had its good moments, he did love his job. But it just took up so much time when he'd rather be at home curled up on the couch watching a film with his Jimin.

"Minie's I know, I know, just try to relax okay? Daddy just needs to get you some medicine." Yoongi, as of now, was running around the kitchen looking for some paracetamol. Seeing as Jimin refused to have anything that didn't taste nice.

Jimin had been fine when he came back from the date. But when the next day rolled around a cold had struck him bad. Today was no better. If anything he was worse.

"Got it!" Yoongi practically cheered, opening the brown bottle to pour the gooey purple liquid onto a spoon.

Slowly he made his way into the living room where Jimin was lying down, face hot and chest heaving.

"Sit up baby." He cooed as he sat next to the sick boy.

Jimin whimpered as he sat up. A shock of pain and fatigue washing over him as he shifted closer to his hyung.

"Open wide." Yoongi whispered as the spoon finally met the younger's tongue, thick lips closing over it to get the excess off.

Almost instantly he lay his head on the elder. Small but heavy breaths fanning over his neck.

Yoongi wanted to smile at how cute he was being but his baby was too sick and he didn't want to upset him.

They both had to cancel going to work just so Yoongi could look after him.

Even when Jimin had said he was okay, Yoongi objected. And he was glad he did, because as soon as the blonde went to leave he collapsed onto the floor in the hallway.

"Lie back down buttercup and get some rest. If you want I'll go get Billy?" Jimin shook his head slowly, the room spinning anytime he had opened his eyes.

"No." He huffed, his nose still buried in the ravenette's neck. "Want Daddy."

Yoongi bit his tongue to keep back the smile, running his hands through blonde sweaty locks in order to distract himself.

"Okay." He whispered, spending a few more seconds listening to the soft and uneven breathing of the younger.

"C'mere baby." He spoke again, tugging on the boys arm to pull his face away.

His nose was red from constantly needing to blow it and his eyes were puffy and red from the swore feeling he had in his head.

Jimin didn't say anything as he let the older pull him to sit on his lap, his fuller thighs on either side of the elders waist, head back in the original position in the crook of his neck.