Play Dates (PART 1)

CHAPTER TWENTY

"Daddy! Daddy! Jinnie's coming over!" Jimin practically screamed as he ran over to his boyfriend who was sitting on the couch.

Like a bulldozer, he crashes into the unsuspecting male, knocking the wind out of him as well as the TV remote.

"Jesu- shoot Jimin, calm down!" Yoongi speakes up as the younger cuddles up into his side.

"Daddy! Jinnie is cominnggg~" He sang, tugging on the elders sleeve as he sits perched on top of the elder.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Jinni-?

Oh

Jin

"Baby aren't you supposed to tell me first before you invite people over? We still have to clean up."

Jimin's upper lip jutted out, his arms still wrapped tightly around Yoongi's forearm.

"B-but I want to see Jinnie..." He mumbled lowly, hoping that this would get Yoongi to just let it happen.

He had grown used to Yoongi's weak spots when he was in little space. Knowing exactly what would get him out of trouble or get him what he wanted. Some would say it was mean and just taking advantage of the elders kindness. Jimin would just call it "keeping Minie and Daddy happy".

Yoongi just stared down at the pouty boy, never liking the way he looks when he gets sad, especially when he's the cause of it.

"It's okay hun, Jinnie can still come over, you know t-"

"Thank you Dada!" Jimin spoke over the ravenette before clammering off the male and running into his room.

Yoongi sighed, leaning down to grab the TV remote before resuming his channel surfing.

👶

"Jimin they're here!" Yoongi shouted out as he made his way over to the front door.

The apartment looked better now that Yoongi had put some effort into cleaning it.

By himself.

He sighed when he got no reply but opened the front door anyway.

And what he saw was not one person but two. And tall aswell.

They smiled down at Yoongi before the taller man out of the two spoke.

"You must be Yoongi, it's lovely to meet you, I'm Namjoon and this is my husband Jin." The two bowed slightly but Yoongi was too busy staring at their faces to notice.

The two of them looked like models.

He bowed himself, before taking in the body language of the two.

The smaller out of the duo. Or, rather, Jin was clutching onto his boyfriend for dear life. His knuckles were turning white from the pressure and his lip was jutted out in a small pout.

Yoongi's eyes traced over his state before moving aside.

"Please, come in."

The pair strided into the modern looking home. It was alot fancier than their own but they didn't mind much.

After a little bit of awkward silence and small smiles exchanged, Jimin came running out of his room, big smiles and a cute fluffy jumper hugging his torso.

Not to mention Billy under his arm.

"Jinnie!!" The boy screeched, running over to the odly shy male. Jimin hugged him tightly swaying them side to side before whispering something into his ear.