Time outs

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Jimin fell asleep halfway through the movie. It was something he had always done even when in big space. Jimin would show up at Yoongi's house, complete and utter sadness in his eyes as he seeked out comfort in the elder. Something he couldn't get from his parents that always fought.

Even though the two had met under some extremely odd circumstances, the two just bonded like glue. Spending Jimin's stressful nights and Yoongi's stressful days watching movies and distracting themselves.

So as of now, Jimin was curled up into a pillow, his eyes closed ever so slightly as drool pooled past his lips.

The movie played on for a little while, Yoongi sitting near him just staring at the boy.

What would've happened if he hadn't arrested the mentally unstable and reckless yet super kind and sensitive teen five years ago?

Why are you even thinking about that Yoongi?

He shook his head lightly, his dark hair catching in his eyes as he lowered his head. He reached for the remote, turning off the TV before turning to the blond beside him.

What are you doing to me?

He let out a sigh, a strangled one, one that reminded him that he was tired and in need of some rest.

He stood up off the couch, stretching his aching limbs before crouching down to look at Jimin.

He was out cold.

Yoongi reached his hand out slowly, wanting to touch the soft pink skin on the younger's face. He looked so soft and peaceful. Something Yoongi just couldn't relate to.

As soon as his index finger danced ever so lightly across the skin he pulled back, eyes widened at his actions.

Yoongi what the hell is wrong with you?!

He knawed at his lip. It was as if kissing Jimin in the bathroom, (as weird as it sounds) had changed him.

Putting his hands in Jimin's damp hair, gracing their tongues against each other--it made him realise how much he had wanted to do so in the past when Jimin was just seventeen.

The kiss was like a wake up call. Or maybe even a magic potion that brought back all the feelings he had tried to push aside all these years.

If this was a fairytale story, then Yoongi was his own evil witch.

**Flashback**

Yoongi  didn't have to work today. Deciding to take a walk through his hometown.

Finally. All he ever done was patrol the streets and that was so boring.

After all he was only twenty, his boss and many of his colleagues thought he wasn't capable of doing the "mens work" in their case.

Not that there was much of that in the small town they lived in.

But thankfully he had gotten the chance to prove himself with that drunk, annoying teen he had brought in.

He rolled his eyes even thinking about the raven haired boy.

But his thoughts were cut short when the sounds of a struggle down a nearby alleyway caught his attention.

He moved quickly, his curiosity getting the better of him as he stared down to see a small dark haired boy being tackled by three other boys, much bigger than he was.