Tag You're It! (PART 1)

A/N
I do apologise immensely for being gone for months. I had an idea for a chapter it was just that the motivation to put it from my head into words was not there at all. I hope you'll forgive my sorry ass. 🙈💜

Also not edited at all so if there are mistakes please just comment and I'll fix it.

♡♡♡

It's as suffocating.

This feeling weighing his chest down. He could feel it, pressing onto his heart through the thin material of his shirt. It was holding him down, sizing him up, making him feel so small that all he could do was take it.

The grip tightened, five digits feeling so real against him, squeezing his heart like a hand.

His hand.

God no, this couldn't be happening. Not again. Scream! Just scream somebody has to hear you.

Help! Help us!

From within the darkness a figure, tall and broad stood  menacingly over him, eyes slender and piercing. The hand moved from his chest to his neck, pushing down with so much force he could feel the hot blood bubbling past his lips.

Jimin.

Where is Jimin.

"Help!" "Leave us alone!"

He can't find Jimin. No.

No, no, no, no-

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi sat up within seconds, completely awake with heavy panths slipping through his chapped lips.

A groan managed it's way out of his throat as he took in the surroundings around him.

He's in his room. In his bed. And Jimin is right there.

Oh Jimin.

"Hyung are you okay?" The younger asked hesitantly as he placed a warm hand to the elders warmer cheek. His forehead creased with worry as he moved closer to the elder.

Without another word Yoongi flung himself onto the unsuspecting male, knocking the wind out of him and nearly throwing both of them off the bed.

"Babe talk to me." Jimin insisted, running circles into Yoongi's skin. He had just gotten up to put some breakfast together when he heard screaming coming from the bedroom. It was very unlike Yoongi to be so terrified.

"It was just a nightmare Jimin, don't worry about it,  I'm fine-"

"Was it about him?" Jimin piped up, catching Yoongi mid sentence but he knew it was coming.

A sigh slipped past his lips as he pulled away from the younger, pushing his stray blonde locks behind his ear. Gently, his hand slid over the thick material of the blonde's pj top, so happy that it was just a dream.

It was just a dream.

"Yeah....yeah it was about him." Hey finally whispered, looking deep into the worried younger's face.

All Jimin could do was pull Yoongi in close, one hand wrapped around his neck and the other tousled in his dark ebony hair.

"Forget about it hyung, we're past that now. He's long gone and he can't hurt us anymore."