Naughty Corner (PART TWO)

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Taehyung's Focus

Taehyung kept finding himself thinking back to the other day with his boss. And how different he had acted.

He almost felt like the boy actually had a soul.

He also thought about what his boss had told him about taking the day off because he was having dinner with his friend.

Funny enough Taehyung was doing the same and was just glad that Mr. Jeon had plans too so he could finally be around his friends and have a social life.

He was getting ready to head over to Yoongi and Jimin's place. Excited to be having dinner with the duo.

He just found them so adorable and hoped that one day he'd have a relationship like that with a future girlfriend.

But then his smile fell, a thought better left forgotten surfaced in his mind.

No. I was just drunk, it didn't mean anything. He thought.

He pulled on his smile again and sent a quick text to his best friend.

He smiled to himself before walking out the front door and down the street, utterly glad that Yoongi's apartment wasn't very far from where he lived

He wandered his way into the apartment building and into the elevator before heading towards the right floor.

Once up there he looked down the corridor of identical white doors before he recognised which was the one he needed to be.

He knocked three times before the door opened, revealing a rather excited Jimin.

Blond hair parted in the middle to show off his forehead slightly. A clean cut top and denim jeans to match.

"Taehyung! Come on in, foods almost ready."

He followed behind his best friend, taking off his shoes before stepping into the kitchen where the dining room was.

He smiled when he noticed Yoongi standing infront of the cooker, waiting rather impatiently for whatever was cooking to finally be cooked.

"Hello Yoongi hyung." He spoke softly, sending a small wave his way before following after Jimin.

But like all things good, there is always, always something bad to follow.