Plushies

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Jimin pounded his fist on the heavy and dark wooden door. His body had been hurting all over from events that had happened hours before and the rain bucketing down on his shivering frame wasn't helping.

With the sounds of rattling and a sudden click, the big door opened to reveal none other than the mint haired male.

His eyes were heavy with sleep and his pajamas were messily worn.

"Jimin? What are youㅡ"

"Can I come in? Please?"

Everything went silent except for the roaring winds and heavy rain. Just looking at it would have you cold.

"Well I can't refuse." And with that the younger ran inside, darting passed the older to get to the warmest room in the house.

Once the fireplace was located he situated himself infront of its flickering flames.

Eventually Yoongi appeared behind him, fully awake with his arms crossed over one another.

"What are you doing here kid? You need to go home or your pareㅡ"

"Don't." Jimin spoke up, his body now turned to face the cop. "I can't go home....I can't go anywhere."  His heart was heavy with hurt as he reminisced on what his father had done to him, what his mother had failed to prevent.

"I won't stay long I just didn't want to die out there, I'll be gone when the rain calms  down."

Yoongi shook his head, waving the younger off.

"Stay I don't mind, just...let me get you a change of clothes, you must be freezing." Jimin physically relaxed at that.

He smiled up at the elder, completely thankful that he would help him even though Jimin had been nothing but an asshole.

"Thank you." He whispered.

But the tension soon returned when Jimin locked eyes with a piercing gaze, one that studied him completely. A look that, if possible, could tear you apart in seconds.

"Can you take off your jacket." It was supposed to be a question but by the stern sounding of the mint haired males voice it didn't come off that way.

Jimin panicked.

"W-what? N-no I can'tㅡ"

"Jimin." And all excuses where cut short. "You have a nasty bruise on your face, one that you can only get from being punched. And by my assumptions, I don't think it was those bullies was it?"

Jimin shifted his gaze to the floor, completely tired  unable to fight any longer, he had been doing it his whole life anyway.

With no further words exchanged, Jimin shrugged off his jacket to but on display his wet, torn and blood stained shirt.

Yoongi's eyes widened. "Jesus Jimin! What happened?!?"

Jimin was in the midst of stepping back when two hands snaked around his wrist strap and pulled him closer.

Closer to what?

A person? an angel? a worried cop that he finds himself drawn to?