Ch.2

To Diagon Alley!!
Previously
"WHAT?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm going to Hogwarts?!" "Yup and guess where we're going?" "Diagon Alley!!! I love that place Mum are you going with us?""sorry sweetie I can't I'm taking mark to the doctor" I nodded "my little granddaughter is going to be in ravenclaw" grandma squeezes my cheeks her happy face brings one to mine, I was pulled away by grandpa"no she's not she's going to be in hufflepuff"
"No offense pops but she's going to be in Gryffindor" dad said pulling out the daily prophet. Mum giggles "oh (d/n), she's going to be in Slytherin" mum says while feeding mark. "As nice as those houses are im probably not going to have a choice either way but I'll make you guys proud nonetheless" I smiled at them.

-later-

"So dad where to first?" I asked he simply smiled then pulling out the paper "well since you know where everything is I'll get your supplies and you get your robe and wand"

I nodded turning around but abruptly stopped turning back at him"what about my pet?""you're my daughter I'm sure I'll figure out what you'll want"

I laughed running off to ollivanders "wonder what my wand would be like" Ollivander was busy helping someone else "Ollivander your favorite customer is here!!!" "Ah Miss (L/n) nice seeing you...again did your father break his wand again I've already made 5 more" he chuckles the boy turns around the first thing I see is the scar on his forehead."Hey! Nice scar" "t-thanks" "I have one too on my neck" I moved my hair to the left showing him the scar on it"how'd you get it?" He asked "I don't know...you?""neither"

"My name is (y/n) (l/n) you are?""Harry Potter" in my family we hug as a greeting towards the visitor I open my arms waiting for him to meet me half way. He stared at me awkwardly shifting to the side"um Mister Potter Miss (L/n) is asking for a hug it's how her family raised her quiet nice if you ask" Harry gave me a hug then let go quickly"Ollivander I'm here for my wand not for my dads replacement wands" he nods running off to get me a wand"I see you've already gotten your wand harry, and I couldn't help but say this but my parents knew yours, mum says we're baby friends" he smiles "really?! Wait so are we friends still?""duh harry course we're friends" a large man tapped the window getting our attention "harry! Happy birthday!" "I suppose you have to go now and happy birthday""thank you" he left leaving with the man.

"Here you go hopefully you're not like your father because you'll never see a wand like this again. Yew 12" Dragon Heartstring give it a swing" I flick the wand and everything that was once destroyed was now fixed"oh finally a (l/n) that doesn't break anything"

 Yew 12" Dragon Heartstring give it a swing" I flick the wand and everything that was once destroyed was now fixed"oh finally a (l/n) that doesn't break anything"

I laughed paying for the wand "see yea next time Ollivander" I ran out waving my hand to him."now to Madam Malkins" once arrived Madam Malkin was there sitting on her chair "hi I've came to get a robe" "yes isn't everyone give me a minute"

-later-

"Thank you!" I walked out of the store finding dad frantically looking over peoples heads. He sees me waving my small hand smiling like there's no tomorrow,"so got your owl bet you'll love him" he said with excitement. He lifted the cloth expecting to see a grown pet but alas there was a baby owl hooting, bouncing on its rester.

 He lifted the cloth expecting to see a grown pet but alas there was a baby owl hooting, bouncing on its rester

"dad isn't my owl supposed to...yeah know....fly?" "Hey what have I told you?""don't judge a book by its cover, I know dad but they're so tiny""your tiny too"

I deadpanned "dad I'm supposed to be this small""and so is he just give him a chance plus how can you say no to this face" he cooed pulling the owl out it's small face giving a pouty face "how in blazes are you doing that you're an owl" I gave in hugging the owl"he's an exception also his name is going to be smoky"

Dad chuckles grabbing my hand walking back to the house. "Mr.(L/n) I see you're out with your daughter, buying her needs for school I assume?"

A tall man with silver slick back hair rose out of the crowd walking to us,"Ah hello there Mr.Malfoy and yes we were just on our way home, isn't that right (y/n) say hello to Mr.Malfoy"

"Hello sir pleased to meet you" I stuck out my hand to shake rather than a hug something just doesn't feel right about this man,"hm polite just like you said Mr.(L/n) same to you" he grabbed my hand his cold hand laced around mine giving me a shiver up and down my spine.

"Have you meet my son Draco? He's going to start Hogwarts just like you" he eyed me as a smaller version of him walks up to him "father I'm done with what I had to do" he looks at me smirking "(l/n) fathers told me a thing or two about your family, pure-bloods just like us...we'll be great friends"

"Yes, I'm sure we will Malfoy  and what house do you think you'll be in?"

"I don't think I know I'll be in Slytherin I'm most certain you'll be in Slytherin as well"

"We'll see malfoy we'll see.."
"Well Mr.Malfoy as much as I love our conversations I sure my daughter is tired after today so we'll talk another time"

"Good day Mr.(L/n)"

-home-

"Dad is Mr.Malfoy like those people that care about your blood statuses?"
"Sadly yes and that boy of his is most likely following behind him (y/n) I'm not saying you have to, but, be friends with that boy he probably needs a real friend" I nodded,"Okay dad"

"Mum! We're home!" "Hi sweetie hope you had a great day dinner is almost ready" I went up my room leaving everything there smoky jumps out hooting "hey there smoky...you're a baby but can you fly?" He jumps flapping his wings flying around with ease "oh guess you can fly though can you carry a letter?" I went over to my desk folding a sheet of paper into the size of a letter. The moment he grabbed the letter he fell straight down."Oh geez are you okay?!" He hoots flying up to my shoulder nuzzling to my face,"Well the important thing is that you can fly but not yet ready to deliver don't worry we'll work on it" I pet his head with my finger smiling happily having my own owl.