Ch.5

Previously
"LET THE FEAST BEGIN!"
🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉

Dorms and Classes

Dinner is amazing that's it I live here now. Malfoy continued talking and talking,"and you (L/n) what position would you like to be in, in quidditch?","depends on what they have open Malfoy I can play any position but I prefer the Seeker I love the adrenaline that it gives" I smiled at him he nodded his head,"I agree with you there (L/n)" Smoky grabbed a fry from the large plate onto mine. He hoots nudging it to me,"Thank you Smoky even though I have enough for myself"

Dinner soon ended and time for bed was set. I see Harry, Ron, and Hermione in the hallway going the same direction as us. I waved at them saying goodnight. Their prefect went upstairs as for us we went downstairs,"The common room is downstairs to the dungeons the password "pure-blood""

The prefect let us in the room it looked clean and the scent of mint in the air,"boys to the left upstairs and girls to the right upstairs, your stuff is inside your rooms with your new clothes. Sleep well" I waited for everyone to go up and calm down smoky bounced on my head excited to see our room."Okay let's go"

I noticed to lake water on the other side of the windows I placed my hand on it the cold feeling it had gave me shivers,"one wrong move and we'll drown wouldn't we smoky" He hoots flying in front of me pulling my hair up the stairs,"Okay geez"

I looked for my room opening it there was four other girls each claiming their beds leaving one in the middle,"I'm assuming we're roommates now" a girl with blonde hair nodded handing me a sheet of paper"what's this?" "It's your schedule, I'm Daphne Greengrass" "I'm (Y/n) (L/n) nice to meet you" I hugged her as she hugged back "I don't think giving you a sheet of paper was worth a hug" she laughed,"no it's just how my parents told me to greet people if you want to get to know them"

"That's cute" a girl laid on her bed snickering at me "I've believe we've met you're Pansy Parkinson correct?" "Yeah and don't think about being near Draco he's mine" she snarled at me I only smiled more,"don't worry me and Malfoy are just friends if you want I can help you two get together" that shocked her as she nodded going to bed.

I sat on my bed pulling out a sheet of paper writing to my parents

Dear mum and dad,
You were right mum I'm in Slytherin and so is Draco I've made three friends today and I'm happy I've met them. The hat had a hard time choosing my house, dad I was an inch away from becoming a Gryffindor witch. So how are you guys? Is mark doing well? How are the elves? Please write soon
Love,
(Y/n) (L/n)

"Better send this the mail room tomorrow"
Changing clothes was time consuming but I managed. I was last going to bed smoky fluffed up then got comfortable on my pillow,"smoky I'm going to have to leave you here I can't bring you out I'm sorry" he nods crawling onto my neck curling up. "Goodnight I'll see you tomorrow"

~Next Day~

What I assumed to be the sunlight, I prepared myself for the day. 'Blouse...skirt...shoes...tie....robe...(headbands optional)'

After brushing my hair and teeth I sighed happily "Ready" I quietly made my way out of the bathroom

After brushing my hair and teeth I sighed happily "Ready" I quietly made my way out of the bathroom. Getting my letter and books I noticed the other girls were starting to wake up."what time is it?" One asked "6:10 a.m." I answered smoky got up flying to my shoulder getting comfortable,"Smoky we talked about this...you have to stay" he hoots burying himself in my hair."fine but if I get in trouble I'm blaming you for this" we left to the common room meeting the prefect,"hey um...do you know where's the mailroom?" He sighed annoyingly turning around, but smiled after seeing my small stature,"what's wrong with your owl is it to dumb to know where to go?" He laughed poking smoky, smoky bit his finger fluffing up."he's smarter than he looks thank you very much and he can't because he is to small to hold an envelope, so in the mean time I have to use the mailroom" he grunts then told me where the mailroom is.

Many owls sat in cages some sleeping while others bounced in excitement. A women walked in seeing me,"oh, hello there came to drop off a letter or expecting one?" She smiled "I wanted to send a letter to my family, can I borrow one of your owls?" "Of course I see why you came here, little one isn't ready to send letters yet is he?" I shook my head going over the owls. An owl sat on a branch glaring down at me,"is that owl glaring at me oorr...""oh don't mind birch she tends to be in a bad mood all the time""oh I mean if I was in a cage for most of my time I'd be pretty grouchy too" I opened the cage as she walked out,"can you deliver this letter to my family they live in (where ever😅)" she nods grabbing the letter and out the window,"not much people use birch they tend to get scared by her intense stare" I laughed saying thank you and good bye to the lady.

"Man I'm hungry let's go eat" smoky agrees watching the other students pass by hooting them. The Great Hall was almost filled with people some spots opened. I found Harry, Ron, and Hermione talking at the end of the Gryffindor table,"hey guys mind if I sit with you?" Harry stuttered while Ron and Hermione looked uncomfortable,"if you don't want me to sit with you I can leave-" "No! I-I mean sure you can sit with us." I nod sitting next to Hermione.