Ch.17(Final Chapter)

I've made a special long chapter, but it is also the last chapter to this book. So sit back, relax, and I hope you enjoy this last chapter.

Previously "night to h3"▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️You?!(y/n) pov:Rons' horse slides towards the Queen I held in my breath clenching Harrys' arm the Queen lifted its sword stabbing the horse

Previously
"night to h3"
▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
You?!
(y/n) pov:
Rons' horse slides towards the Queen I held in my breath clenching Harrys' arm the Queen lifted its sword stabbing the horse. The force throws Ron off the horse knocking him out.

"Ron!" Hermione yells she was about to run to him but was stopped by Harry,"no, don't move, don't forget we're still playing" he turns to me grabbing a hold of my arm pulling me to the front of the queen,"checkmate" we said the queens sword fell a loud clank as it hit the  board floor. Smoky hoots huddling on my head scared from the game event. The three of us ran to Ron seeing if he's still breathing,"Take care of Ron. Then go to the owlery. Send a message to Dumbledore. Ron's right we have to go." I hand Hermione Smoky side smiling,"use Smoky I'm sure he's capable of delivering the letter" he hoots trying to get out of her hands.

"No, go with Hermione I can't lose you, do you understand?" His eye grew weary as if he would cry any minute,"don't do this now Smoky I promise I'll be fine" he nips my fingers screeching I rub his head with my fingers smiling down at him,"I promise"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Harry and I entered the door down the thousand steps to an open area with light. My neck started to hurt while Harry's forehead hurt as well. The Mirror of Erised was in the room with Professor Quirrell,"No, it couldn't be Snape was-" Harry spoke in disbelief even I was shocked by this he seemed to nice, why?,"Yes, he does seem the type, doesn't he? Next to him who would suspect, poor stuttering Professor Quirrell?" He stutters the last part." But that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill us" Harry start walking down the steps getting closer I followed carefully behind.

"No, dear boy. I tried killing you two! And trust me if it was for Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broke my eye contact I would have succeeded. Even with snape muttering his counter curse"
'Wow what a night! So it wasn't Snape trying to kill us'

" I knew you two were a danger to me, especially after Halloween" he glared at us,"wait a minute so you let the troll in!" I shout angrily that ugly troll almost did a number on me and Hermonie."that's right you are Ms.(L/n) or should I say Ms. Potter!" My jaw dropped 'Ms. Potter?! What the butt?! So is harry my brother?' I looked at Harry confused, he had the same expression as me but tried to ignored for the time being,"Snape wouldn't fall for it. While everyone ran about, he went to the third floor to head me off. He, of course, never trusted me again." Quirrell gazed to the mirror I hissed grabbing my neck Harry doing the same,"He rarely left me alone. But he doesn't understand. I'm never alone. Never. Now what does this mirror do? I see what I desire, I see myself holding the Stone. But how do I get it?" He snarled a weak voice came from no where,"use the twins" Quirrell twisted,"come here, Potters! Now!" He points at us in frustration I forced myself to walk to the mirror Harry stood next to me between me and Quirrell," Tell me, what do you see?" I looked in the mirror it didn't change only the image of Harry moved showing the Stone. My eyes widened he winks stuffing the Stone on the right pocket. Harry gasped nervously,"What is it? What do you see?" I stayed quiet shifting backwards slightly,"I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore. I've won the house cup" the crooked voice specks again,"he lies...ask the girl","you tell me what do you see?!"