Ch.8

Previously
"hey look my dads name is there too...and he's still captain in Gryffindor Team"
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Just pet the Slytherin

Days have passed almost nearing October. Oh how much I love that month but it's also quidditch season, can't wait!

"(L/n) come here for a sec please" I got up from my seat going to Professor McGonagalls' desk"anything you need Professor?" "Yes,(L/n) Flint is going to be busy serving detention with me so you'll be with Potter. Wood will be explaining the quidditch rules though I'd expect you'd know them either way, but just in case for safety reasons" Professor McGonagall said I nodded going back to my notes.

(v^_^)v

I strolled behind the guys while they carried the wooden box,"Quidditch is easy to understand. Each team has seven players. Three Chasers, two Beaters, one Keeper and a Seeker. That's both of you" Wood turned his head making sure I was paying attention which I was.....to his thick accent.😍😍

They placed the box down Wood opened it handing Harry the Quaffle,"there are three kinds of balls. This ones called a Quaffle" after tossing to Harry, Harry tossed the Quaffle to me as I pass it back and forth in my hands,"The Chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those hoops" he points at the tall poles with hoops on the top turning back at us 'his accent is so thick is he Scottish??? I must know!!!'

"The Keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. With me so far?" His eyes going back and forth,"I think so. What are those?" Harry asked.

((゜▽゜;) eheh..)

He turned to me as I tossed the Quaffle back. He sighed deeply handing both Harry and I a small bat. "Better hold this" he releases the bludger. The bludger shot up,"careful now it's coming back" Harry raised his bat hitting it over to the other side. "Nice hit Harry! I want to hit it too!" The bludger came hurling back and with enough strength I send it back the direction it came from,"hm not bad for beaters....oh no" the Bludger came back once more into Woods chest struggling on the grass back in its spot safely away from us."What was that?!" Harry said in confusion,"Bludger. Nasty little buggers but you two are Seekers" the tiny shield like doors was opened he pulls out the Snitch,"only thing you two should worry about is this the Golden Snitch (L/n) you should know this" he winks sending me into a blushing mess,"yep"

"I like this ball" Harry examines the ball smiling,"you like it now. Just wait, it's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see""what do we do with it" Harry asks turning to me "you catch it. Before the other teams seeker gets it. You catch it, the games over" Wood looks at me with cautious eyes,"geez Wood you look at me as if I'll rip your heart out" "no, just your so small" he chuckled petting my head,"I will bite your hand off if you keep doing that" he continued to pet me laughing more."Dude!"

"Can I ask you a question Wood it's rather important" he nods still petting my hair,"where are you from?" "I'm from Scotland beautiful place if you ask me" I was so drawn in by his accent I didn't hear what he said,"I'm sorry what?" He chuckled pinching my cheeks,"I asked if you're those types of girls that like guys with accents" I felt like a tomato smacking his hands away but he won in the end continuing to petting my head. It was rather satisfying honestly,"maybe, I'm just a first year so I wouldn't know what I'm attracted to yet" "well you found one of them and it's accents good luck with that" I sighed leaning in more to his warm hand,"didn't think I'd ever see a Slytherin this calm, Maybe if I rub every Slytherin I come across they'll be nicer""you're so funny do that to the others and they'll hex you Wood"

Didn't think a guy with a cute accent would be so persistent just to petting a person on the head. I looked forward to Charms Class our Professor was rather....small he stood on stacks of books talking about levitation boredom overtook me I jabbed my wand to Malfoys side scaring him"don't do that" he growled jabbing me back smirking I pinched his side as he almost fell off his seat"okay students remember Wingardium Leviosa off you go, then" across from me I see Ron aggressively waving his wand 'he's going to poke someone's eye out' Hermione stopped him before he had the chance scolding him that he's doing it wrong,"Wingardium Leviosa" her feather floats up while the teacher was happily congratulated her."hm...Wingardium Leviosa" I pointed at my feather as it floated up too bumping with Hermiones' an explosion scared the whole class my jaw dropped it was the same kid with the water turning it to rum accident,"we're going to need another feather over here Professor" Harry's face was half covered in black dust as the now dark feather burned.

Charms was done for the day I walked over to Hermione asking if she wanted to study after dinner. She agreed walking side by side out the door "It's Leviosa not Leviosar...honestly she's a nightmare it's no wonder she doesn't have any friends" Ron laughed Hermione sniffed walking away bumping into Ron purposely,"I think she heard you" Harry said with a worried tone,"you think? What's wrong with you guys"

Hermione has been in the stall for hours now. Dinner was going to start any minute. I took the time to get her a lollipop from the tables as she continued to cry.

"Hermione?....I brought you a lollipop just please stop crying it hurts seeing a friend of mine cry" "you're only saying that because you pity me" she remarked from behind the door. Moaning Murtle flew by I waved at her as she flies into the toilet. I placed my hand on the door where Hermione was,"Hermione if I pitied you I would have left hours ago and not have brought you a lollipop. You're my friend hermonie and I wouldn't want any other friend sure we haven't met each other for very long but it feels like we've been friends for years and who needs those two idiots as long as we have each other's backs that's all we need to get through this school year" seconds later she bursts open the door squeezing me in a tight hug."thank you" she let's go smiling wiping her tears away,"see there's that smile now let's go get something to eat be...fore...TROLL!"