1

"Lucy!" Josh calls me from the living room.

Today is the day Finn Wolfhard, my brothers bestfriend, A.K.A. Stranger Things and It cast member, is coming home from filming the second season of Stranger Things. Let's just say that Josh is ecstatic.

"I'm coming!" I yell back. Josh has been talking about this day nonstop. I walk to where Josh is and I see him pacing around the couch.

"Finn is going to be here in 12 minutes. 12 fucking minutes Lucy." Josh puts his hands on my shoulders and looks me in the eyes. "Do you not understand what I am saying."

"Joshy ," I smile sweetly, "Stop talking about Finn, it's scary. He's 5 years younger than you."

"And? You and him are the same age, plus you have a crush on him." Josh reasons.

"That literally has nothing to do with-" "I haven't seen Finn in like 200 years." He cuts me off.

"It's been 4 months. Remember he came and visited between It and Stranger Things for like 3 weeks?" I need to teach my brother math apparently.

Josh and I binge watched the second season of ST in one day, he insisted. So when it came out, we immediately started it. As we, well Josh, waits for Finn, I make some pizza bagels for the boys. Unfortunately, Josh is drinking water when our apartment door opens and a certain someone yells, "Honey, I'm home!"

Josh starts grinning, drops his cup of water, and starts yelling, "Finn!" while running to the living room. I follow after him and lean against the doorway, watching Finn and Josh reconnect after the couple months.

"Finn, I missed you so much, you can't leave me again." Josh hugs the crap out of Finn before cooling down and letting go. Finn looks over to me and bites his lip, "What? No hug from you?"

I walk over with my arms open and hug the curly haired boy. "I am so glad you're back, now I don't have to hang out with Josh 24/7."

"It's not like you have any friends anyway." Josh comes back with the plate of pizza bagels.

"I'm her friend." Finn lets go and faces Josh.

"No, you're my friend." Josh throws one of the pizza bagels at Finn.

"We will catch up later, Finny Boy, don't want Josh to get jealous. Have fun doing whatever you losers do. Order Chinese for dinner and tell me when you're going to get it." I'm about to walk to my room but first I turn around and say, "Damn, Wolfhard. Puberty hit you hard, huh? I just watched It and it looks like you aged 2 years."

"I can say the same thing about you, Ovalle." Finn winks.

"Lucy, stop flirting with my friend. Finn, stop flirting with my sister." Josh says naturally, me and Finn like to make Josh mad by going back and forth. I blow a kiss to the boys before going off to my room.

Finn may be joking around but I can't help it. Yes, it's typical to like your brothers friend, blah blah blah. But I've had a crush on Finn for a long while. I understand he has famous girls going after him, and I have no chance, but a girl can dream, can't she?