35

"Lucy. Lucy, wake up." A hand shakes my shoulder.

I open my eyes to see myself between Jack and Finn.

"Are we in New York yet?" I take a sip of the sprite one of the guys must have gotten for me.

"No, but we're gonna be landing in like 20 minutes." Jack stretches his back one last time before putting his seat belt on.

I never really take mine off- except if I really need to get comfortable to sleep.

"So how far from our airport are we staying?" I ask Finn.

"We're staying in Manhattan so like an hour away."

"When's the event thing?" I plug my headphones in and start playing Girls Like You by Maroon 5.

"Tonight- we're only gonna be in Manhattan for the night then we're going to a place in the Hamptons." Finn explains everything.

These guys are going to die from exhaustion. Me and Josh decided to explore the city while they went to the award thing. 

We have a hotel in Manhattan then a condo in the Hamptons. Long Island, New York is one of the prettiest, most underrated place I have ever seen.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now preparing to land. Put your bags under the seats, your seat belt on and close the table in front of you. Welcome to or welcome back to New York!" The loudspeaker sounds.

"Finally, I need to get off this plane." I chuckle.

"Lucy, you were asleep the whole freakin' time." Jack flicks my ear.

We all laugh and land safely on the runway.

We get off as fast as we can and get all of our suitcases. Our car is waiting out front for us and we all pile in, ready to get to the hotel.

"What time is it?" All of our phones are in California time.

"It's like 2 o'clock." Wyatt looks around for a clock.

"We fuckin' time traveled!" Josh adds, like the nerd he is.

In California, it's 11 o'clock but because of the time difference we lost 3 hours.

I switch my phone to EST and see that it's almost 2:30.

The drive goes by pretty quick and we make it to the hotel.

Me and Sophia are sharing a room, Josh and Wyatt are together and of course- Jack and Finn are with each other.

Me and Sophia got a one bed room- it's a kind sized bed so we are fine with sharing it. The boys got rooms with two full sized beds.

Everyone except Josh and I have left to get ready and go to the event.

"What do you want to do?" I ask josh as he jumps onto my bed.

"Let's go walk around and find somewhere to get food." I agree and we head downstairs after freshening up a bit.

"We should go to one of the places that is like famous for something." I smile as we head outside.

"Ooh, do you wanna go to the Sugar Factory?"

And that is how we ended up here.

I had a blue raspberry drink and a strawberry-banana-Nutella crêpe. Josh had a red drink, I don't know what the flavor was, with the same crêpe.

We were able to finish the crêpes but the drinks were so big. I finished like half of the 30$ drink when we payed and left.

"Where to now?"

We visited the 911 memorial, Ground Zero. It was a beautiful monument that everyone should get to see at some point in their lives. There were two huge waterfall holes where each tower stood with the names of all of the victims.

After that we just walked around to random places, and ended up in Times Square. We just sat and watched people for a while, it was such a cool experience.

I am definitely gonna have to live here at some point in my life.