18

"Sophia!" I jump on her as she enters my apartment. "I have missed you!"

"I would miss me too," she jokes from under me. I get up and sit next to her on the couch.

"So instead of going out, I just ordered pizza so we don't have to go out and followed around." I check my phone and see that my Postmates is picking up the food now.

"Perfect, I did not want to go out tonight anyway." She gets up and puts her bag in my room. "Can I put on my pajamas?"

"I've literally been in mine all day. Josh is staying at one of his friends houses so we got the house to ourselves tonight."

"Cool," Sophia calls from my room. "That means we can watch Magic Mike without Josh complaining about naked guys."

"Hell, yeah." After Sophia gets changed and our pizza arrives, we order Magic Mike and begin watching.

I take a Snapchat video of Sophia and Channing Tatum stripping and post it on my story. Almost immedietly I get a text from Finn reading,

'LUCY
WHAT ARE YOU WATCHINF
LUCY ANSWER ME
YOU ARE WATCHIND OLD GUYS STRIPPING
THATS LIKE ALMOST CHEATING'

I text him to 'shut up' and 'leave me alone' because I was watching a video of NOT old men strip and I was enjoying it.

Finn apparently though that texting Sophia to turn it off would make her but she literally said the same thing I did. To go away and leave us in peace to finish the masterpiece.

After we finished the movie, Sophia stood up and stretched, pulling me up with her. "Let's have a photoshoot."

We took random pictured together and decided on posting a few of them on Instagram.

I guess a few people didn't like this because I was getting comments like,

'You're just trying to get close to Finn's friends so you can date him'

'Why is she hanging out with all of Finn's friends? She's trying to steal them away from him'

'Gold digger much?'

'Attention seaker.'

I basically get these all the time which I don't get.

I begin constructing a Twitter post;

"Guys. Im friends with finns friends because we are DATING. Am i supposed to hate his friends??"

Sophia laughs when she sees this. "I guess people just don't want anyone close to the Loser club?" 

"For real! I went out to lunch with Jack a few days ago and so many people attacked me because they thought I was cheating on Finn! They blew Finn up with comments saying that I was a cheater, meanwhile me and Jack just enjoy getting fat together."

Sophia starts giggling, "Next thing you know, they're gonna be saying that you're cheating on him with me."