6

It's December 23rd, which means that Finn finally turned 15 today. But that also means that Finn is leaving today to go back home for Christmas holiday until I don't know when. Finn is stopping by before Josh drives him to the airport.

Finn and Josh went to hang out with Macy and Lucas for the last time before Finn left so I haven't gotten to see him since last night.

"Lucy?" Finn calls out from the front door. "Josh is waiting in the car for me and is gonna kick my ass if I'm not out in 10 minutes." 

I grabbed the box I wrapped off of my bed and ran it out to Finn. "I got you a present."

I put the box down on the ground and smile at him. "Is it a puppy?" 

"Pff, you wish. Now open it." I push the box to him.

Finn rips the wrapping paper off of it and opens the white box. He pulls the shirt out of it and holds it up so he can see the whole thing. 

"Listen, I'm sorry it's not a lot but I really didn't know what else to get you and it's a dumb thing, I know." I begin to rant.

"Lucy, this is better than anything anyone else could've  gotten me." Finn smiles to himself.

"Are you sure? You don't have to pretend to like it." I knew I should've gotten something else.

"Lucy, I love it." Finn says but I guess I tuned it out.

"I can get you something else and mail it to you when you get back to Vancouver, just let me know what you-" I turn around and am taken by surprise when Finn grabs my face and kisses me.

After he pulls away, he whispers, "Merry Christmas, Luce." 

Before he walks out I wish him one last, "Happy Birthday."

Finn smiles at me one last time and shuts the door behind him. Now he's off to the airport.

After a couple of minutes of me hyperventilating and dancing around to no music, I sit down and start watching random videos of the boys, including the one from last week when the boys were sitting on the roof with Wyatt.

All of a sudden, my phone is blowing up with texts from Jack and then a FaceTime call. I answer and have to turn down my volume after he screams, "YOU AND FINN KISSED?"

"That was like 5 minutes ago, how do you already know?" I furrow my brows.

"I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER NIGHT BUT WHAT?" Oh shit. "I'LL CALL YOU BACK."

Less than 3 minutes later, I get a call from Josh. "YOU AND FINN KISSED?"

I heard a faint, "It's not that big of a deal," in the background.

"Are you guys secretly dating?" Josh questions.

"We only kissed." I groaned.

"I ship it." Josh  whispers.

"JOSH." Finn shouts.