25

Did I do the right thing? Breaking up with Finn was good for me right?

He hasn't gotten back to me since I ended it and that was an hour and a half ago.

"Wanna go live again?" Sophia asked as we sat on my floor in silence.

"Yeah, sure. We'll do it on my account." I set up the live and start streaming.

I think Sophia understood that I needed time to think because she's just been sitting next to me hugging me, not saying a word. Until now, that is.

"Hey every one!" Sophia cheers at my phone as I put a smile on my lips.

"Hi! I know we were just live before but now we're just going to be talking to you guys, no games." I explain.

I'm reading through the comments, answering some questions and letting Sophia talk with them, when one sentence catches my eye.

You and Finn broke up????

My heart stops as my mouth moves faster that my brain. "How do you know that?"

I don't know what my plan was, to keep everyone in the dark until Finn answered me, or to let him do it? Well that all went out the window.

"Know what?" Sophia puts her hand on my shoulder, concerned. I guess my demeanor changed too.

I scroll up and point to the comment.

A small gasp escapes her lips, but thats not the thing she reacted to. It was the "Call me. Now," that caught her eye as she pointed this one out to me.

"Alright, we need to go now guys! Bye!" She leaved no time for me to bid every one adieu before she ends the livestream and goes to the phone app immediately. 

"I'm going to hang out with Josh, call him and find out why." Sophia gives me a reassuring pat on the back and leaves the room.

I type in the digits and press call.

"Lucy?" The voice on the other side of the phone questions.

"Hey."

"Hi."

I don't know what happened, but every emotion surged through me at this moment.

"That's all you have to say?" I scoff, "after ignoring me for weeks, without an explanation by the way, and all you have to say is 'hi'"

I'm about to hang up when I hear one last sentence.

"I cheated on you."

And that's when I really disconnected the line.