11

"I'm back, bitch." Ronnie runs into my bedroom and jumps on me. Sometimes I think she thinks she's as light as an ant.

"Finally, I've been a loner for the whole week." I sigh and laugh, "I can never get sick of watching Supernatural but I went through 3 seasons, I need a break." I sit up and face Ronnie, "So how was the trip?"

"I met so many new people, it was awesome. I got a little tan, too! See?" Ronnie stretches her arm out to show me. "I'm tanner than you," Ronnie mocks.

"You have always been tanner than me." I push her shoulder so she's off of me. 

"So, how was your break from me?" Ronnie sits up and eyes me. "From the look on your face I can tell it was not as good as mine, what happened?"

I groan, "that's just it. Nothing happened. I haven't talked to Finn in lord knows how long." 

"What? But I thought he was going to do it?" Ronnie says to herself confused.  

"He was going to do what?" I ask. 

"Well, I guess it's alright if I tell you now because it passed. Finn was going to ask you out on Valentines day." My heart begins beating erratically, "but he didn't do it."

"I didn't want to tell you this before because I didn't want to hurt you," Josh walks into my room and sits besides us on the bed, "I think he's talking to a girl." Did I mention that the whole fight thing was fake? Well the day after Ronnie left for the cruise, I saw Josh and that guy chilling on my couch and that's when I realized he was playing me and a million of other people. I mean, how can you trick your own sister like that? Be Josh and it's not that hard I guess.

And even though my heart was beating so hard a second ago, it has now dropped into the pit of my stomach. "No, you have to be wrong," Ronnie shakes her head, "We just talked about it two weeks ago."

"A lot can change in two weeks." I smile sadly. Both Ronnie and Josh give me sympathetic looks. "Don't look at me like that, I am completely fine."

"We are gonna find you a new guy, don't you worry, Lucy." Ronnie smiles at me and puts her arm around my shoulder. 

The problem is that I still like Finn and I will not be able to get over him that fast. No matter what, I know my heart won't give up that easily. "So I guess that's why he hasn't been talking to me recently. Wait, how do you know he's talking to a girl?"

"In New York, he met a girl and has been flying there for no reason lately. Plus, for the past month or so when we are together he is always on his phone texting someone."

Great, so while I was wondering what I did wrong and why Finn was ignoring my texts he was busying himself with another girl. Why can't I move on that fast? Truth be told, I never really liked anyone but Finn for the majority of my life.

"Don't worry, I'll get over it." Or will I?