3

"Every time we go shopping, I spend way too much money." I groan as I shift the 20 million bags on my arms.

"Yeah, you sure do." Finn laughs at my pain. We have been walking around for the past 2 hours buying unnecessary things.

"So, I saw all of the drama with you and the fans on Twitter and YouTube." I scrunch my nose up.

"I don't know why so many people are trying to start drama with me recently." Finn runs his hand through his hair.

"Oh shit, yeah, I forgot about that model chick." I may or may not have vented about the situation to my brother.

"That was insane. She's legit almost 30. I'm half her age yet she said that." Finn seemed really disturbed by the topic, so I dropped it after saying, "Some people just don't know when to stop."

We went in and out of shops, the next one we went in, Finn found a dress. "Thinking about trying it on, Wolfhard?" I giggle, "I bet it'll look great on."

"You should get it." Finn holds it up to me so I can fully see it.

"I'm shocked, it's beautiful. Since when were you such a fashionista?" I take it from him, make sure it's my size and go into the changing room to see what it looks like on. It's stunning, I don't understand how Finn is good at everything. "I'm buying it." Finn looked proud of himself while we were at the register. "Can I pick something for you now?"

"Can it be a striped shirt?" "No, Finn. You have thousands of those."

I look through the racks and see a sweater that is absolutely Finn. "Go try it on." We walk to the changing room and I wait for him to come out, and once he does, my mind is blown. "What a stud. You're fans are going to love me. Hottie of the year goes to you."

"Thanks, babygirl." Finn trying to be hot sometimes is but sometimes isn't. This was just making my heart jump out of my chest.

Finn buys the sweater, thank God, and as we're walking out, a group of girls come over and ask for pictures.

Some girls come to me first, others go to Finn.

"So, are you and Finn secretly dating because I 110% ship it." One girl asks after we take a picture.

"My brother would kill Finn." I laugh and take a picture with another.

"So, what you're saying is, if your brother didn't care, you would date Finn." These girls are too smart for their own good.

"I didn't say that." I smirk.

"But you didn't not say it." "Touché."

"I ship Fack but I ship Linn way more." "I ship Fack, too." I wink at the girl.

"Hey!" Finn walks over, "You talkin' shit?"

"Slow your roll, no ones talking trash. Hey, can one of you take a pic of me and Finn?" One girl jumps up and rushes to us and takes my phone. Finn puts his arm around my waist for one, the other he's kissing my cheek.

"Holy crap, I ship it so hard." The same girl from earlier squeals. I get my phone back and look at the pics. "Awe, they're so cute!" I make the one where Finn's kissing my cheek my lock screen.

"We actually have to get going, I need to go see my brother and Finn's going to the studio." We hug all of them and wave goodbye.

Finn looks back at the girls one more time before shouting back, "I ship it, too."