Prologue [Part 2]

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ALRIGHT DAMN, THIS IS A EDIT. I'll change the gawd damn year in this to 10. It was actually a typo I just never got round to changing it but here you go, tis 10 now} ~ 24/4/18

(Aaron's PoV)

(Y/U/N)... Was (Y/N)...

I had no idea what to say to her. (Y/N) stood there staring at me with wide eyes; Speechless.

"No... No... Y-you can't be FC..." (Y/N) said, her voice cracking. She was about to cry again.

"(Y/U/N)... I am FC..." I said to her softly. And with that, she began crying.

"NO! YOU CAN'T BE FC. I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU!" She shouted with frustration.

"Y-you... don't like FC?" I said with a sad tone.

"No! I love FC! I don't like Aaron!" She said with teary eyes.

"I find (Y/N) annoying... But I love (Y/U/N)" I spoke slightly feeling my face heat up.

(Y/N) was staring at her feet; Crying. I knew this was hard for her but I felt like I should be here for her. I lifted her head up gently while blushing. This is so crazy, she's so cute...

(Y/N's PoV)

As Aaron gently lifted my head up, my teary eyes locked onto his black orbs. I was still too shocked to speak so I stared and continued to cry.

"(Y/U/N)... I want to get to know you better... Can we... Start over?" He spoke softly to me.

I just stared at him and gently nodded my head in approval, lightly blushing. Maybe I should get to know him better. There might be more to him that I don't know about.

"Heh... You know, You look a lot taller in the game" Aaron said with a slight chuckle.

"S-shut up..." I said with a playful tone as I wiped away my tears with my sleeve.

~ Le huge time skip 10 years into the future bought to you by lil puppies where you live alone in an apartment but your getting ready to move ~

"FINALLY!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I was dancing around my room with joy as I packed the last few of my things into a box which says "essentials".

"Heh, you're really excited for this move, aren't you?" Aaron chuckled as he leaned up against my bedroom wall as he watched me dance around the room.

Its been 10 years since I found out my online childhood friend, FC was Aaron. ever since then we've gone from being rivals to really close friends. He's almost like my big brother from another mother ~Yo~.

"Of course I am! No more smelly apartment life for me!" I giggled as I looked at Aaron who was smiling sweetly at me. At least I think he was looking at me, It's really hard to tell with that bandana covering his eyes.

"So, when do you move?" Aaron said as he stopped leaning on the wall to pick up the last moving box into the living room. I followed him while checking my phone for any messages and the time. Hmm, 6pm... Not bad, only took me 3 hours to pack everything.

"Tomorrow morning about 9am... Ugh, thats too early for me, but I need to pack things into my car... " I said as I plopped down onto the hard oak floor, since my sofa was already with the moving people, I had nothing. Literally nothing. Aaron turned to look at me and chuckled gently.

"You're never one with mornings are you, (Y/U/N)?" He said. I looked at him and pouted at him and tilted my head sideways like a puppy.

"No..." I sighed then looked up at Aaron who was blushing slightly. He always finds me cute when I do that.

"Hey... It's late, I should get going. Wanna play dungeons for a bit when I get back?" He said as he pulled me up gently from the hard floor.

"That would be awesome! We haven't played in a while and heh... let's face it, without me healing you, you're doomed" I giggled as I blobbed my tongue out at him.

"Heh you're right, I need my healer. Alright then, I'll message you when I'm back home" He ruffled my hair and I closed my eyes and smiled happily. I loved my head being scratched, wolf thing I think.

"Okay FC, See you later!" I said cheerfully

"Later (Y/U/N)!" He said as he walked out the door closing it behind him. With Aaron gone, I was getting a little hungry. Man, packing sure works up an appetite. Since my fridge was with the moving people I didn't have anything. Sigh guess it's pizza then. I picked up my phone and began ordering what I wanted {Choose what you want from your takeaway place}. After I had got my pizza I went to play dungeons with Aaron and soon after a few hours, I fell asleep.