Chpater 25: Confusion, Choices and Love

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(L/N) ~ Last Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

(F/O) ~ Favourite Outfit

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

(F/F) ~ Favourite Food

(D/N) ~ Dog's Name

(F/P) ~ Favourite Playlist

(M/N) ~ Mother's Name

(F/Sh) ~ Favourite Shop/Store

(B/N) ~ Brother's Name (If you don't have one, make up a name.)

Italics + Bold ~ Voice in head (NOT THOUGHTS)

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd Person's PoV)

It's midnight. The day after (Y/N) and Aaron's valentine's Day date with the rest of the people on MyStreet. (Y/N) got home roughly about an hour and a half ago, however she couldn't sleep.

She was confused. In love. And had too many questions that needed answers. Aaron was all she could thing of. Staring at her bracelet which Aaron gave her for Christmas, she questioned why Aaron hasn't told her his feelings.

(Y/N) has been telling herself, it's just a crush, it'll pass but she feels like it's more than that. Everytime she thinks about Aaron, her long, fluffy (H/C) tail sways from side to side.

(Y/N's PoV)

Oh Aaron... Aaron... Aaron... Aaron... Why do you do this to me? My heart flutters when I think of you and I get butterflies in my stomach when I talk to you. Is this feeling love? Ever since I found out you was FC back in high school, I've always had this feeling. I think it's just a crush but it must be more than that.

I was lost in my thoughts when (D/N) jumped onto my bed and nuzzled my leg. I looked down from the bracelet smiling.

"Indeed pup, I should sleep, it's late" I glanced at my phone to check the time "really late".

I placed my phone on my bedside table and climbed under the covers. With (D/N) still here, he curled up next to me and fell asleep. I soon fell asleep afterwards.

~ Time Skip to Morning ~

Ugh. Mornings. I've always hated you. I thought to myself; staring at my ceiling. After 30 minutes if contemplating life, I rolled out of bed and fell dramatically to the floor.

"The sun... It's too much..." I groaned as I fell on my side, closing my eyes. I felt a very weird smell and panting noises? I opened my eyes to see (D/N) staring at me.

"Oh no" I said as I scrunched up my face. Much to my surprise, (D/N) began to lick me to death.

"Okay okay! I get it, no more dramatic scenes, hehe now I gotta clean my face!" I said laughing, the puppy ran off downstairs while I got up shaking my head. Silly puppy.

I walked into the bathroom and decided I wanted a soak in the bath. Running the water and putting in a strawberry flavoured bath bomb {~if you don't like strawberry, change it to a favourite fruit or food or something~} watching it fizz in the water, I grabbed my water speakers and my phone and placed them on the counter next to the sink and began playing (F/P). After the water finished filling, I got undressed, tied my hair up into a bun and got in.

"Ahhhh, so nice" I sigh as I feel all my stress flee from my body. Last night drained me, it was fun I'll admit but tiring. As for last night before I slept... Ugh I couldn't get it out of my head. How could I? After the incidents and what he said, it made me think. A lot.

"I would never do that to you"

Does this mean he'll always be with me? Does this mean he'll always love? So many questions, so little answers.

I need to relax, but I just couldn't all I could think about was Aaron.

Maybe he's lying to you.

Ugh, here we go.

I doubt it

Hmph. I don't.

You just think the worse of things, you're just trying to make me feel like crap aren't you?

That's my job, sweetheart. Take a look at yourself, you're worthless.

Tilting my head, I looked down at my arms, revealing the scars. Scars that would last a life time. Horrible memories I wish to erase, are stuck with me forever. If I had the chance to rewind back to that day, I'd tell myself it isn't worth it.

After an hour in the bath, I finally drained the water and got out. Putting on some warm clothes, I grabbed my phone, put my water speakers away and headed downstairs and plopped down on the sofa. Staring at (D/N) who was chewing his favourite carrot toy, I smiled but then thought about Aaron again.

This feeling... It must be love... My tail is going mental.

"WHY IS LOVE SO COMPLICATED?!" I screamed making (D/N) stop chewing his toy and look at me tilting his head. I looked down at him and pouted.

"I'm sorry puppo, I'm just a love sick puppy" I pouted again until (D/N) game running up to me with a toy. He wanted to play. Smiling, I took the toy and we began having a tug of war. To say he's a husky puppy, he's pretty strong. Perfect for guard dog duty.

(3rd Person's PoV)

(Y/N) decided to have a day in. To think mostly. With (D/N) to keep her entertained, she went through the rest of the day not bored and slept happily. However, she still couldn't stop thinking about the love of her life. Unanswered questions was all that ran through her head that day, but one in particular was if Aaron felt the same way?

One day, (Y/N) would hope to find out.

And soon, she will.