Chapter 11: New Years Kiss

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

(F/O) ~ Favourite Outfit

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

(F/F) ~ Favourite Food

(F/P) ~ Favourite Playlist

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N's PoV)

I fluttered my eyes open as I focused onto my wardrobe, since it's the first thing I saw. I gently lifted my body up realising there was a half asleep puppy looking at me. I giggled and scratched under his chin before he crawled up to me and began to lick my nose. I gently picked him up and set him.in my lap, scratching his belly before picking up my phone on the bedside table.

I realised I had a text of Garroth, so I opened it to find our what he wants.

(Y) ~ You

(G) ~ Garroth

(G) - Hey (Y/N), so me and the boys are deciding to have a new years party about 9pm tonight. We'd love it if you could come, it'll be held at our house.

(Y) - Of course I'll go, I'd love to come.

(G) - Great! See you tonight.

With the text messages ending there, I picked up the puppy and placed him on the floor gently before I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Doing the normal stuff in the bathroom, I came out and got dressed into some warm winter clothes before heading downstairs for breakfast. Grabbing a bowl of cereal, I bought it into the living room and turned the TV on to the news and watched it while eating my cereal.

After finishing the cereal, I took it back into the kitchen, washed the bowl then put it away. Walking back into the living room I laid down and played some games on my laptop. I felt a nudge against my leg so I looked down to see a puppy with a tennis ball in his mouth.

"Wanna play?" I said looking at him. He barked in response and I giggled. I picked up the ball and gently threw it across the room. The puppy ran towards it occasionally stumbling in his path before picking up the ball and running back with it. We continued this until tea time ish.

~ Time Skip To Tonight ~

I flattened out my short black dress before taking a look in the mirror. I had a short black dress with black heels, the bracelet Aaron got me and my hair was curled.

 I had a short black dress with black heels, the bracelet Aaron got me and my hair was curled

I grabbed my small black purse, put my phone, headphones, keys and the small bottle of perfume and headed downstairs, out the front door to the boys house

I grabbed my small black purse, put my phone, headphones, keys and the small bottle of perfume and headed downstairs, out the front door to the boys house. I knocked on the door and Garroth came up dancing and opened the door smiling at me.

"Welcome (Y/N)" Garroth said dancing away on the spot. He seems to be enjoying himself.

"Haha thanks" I said as I walked into his house. With Garroth dancing away into the crowd and walked around seeing everyone I knew. Saying hi to everyone I went into the kitchen to get a drink only to see Jeffory and Katelyn.

"Jeffory!" I shouted as I walked over to them. He smiled at me as he engulfed me into a hug.

"Oh (Y/N), Hi! How've you been?" He said excitedly. I giggled at his craziness, he hasn't changed.

"I've been good! What about you and Abby? Found a mother for Abby yet?" I asked him.

"That's great! And I've been good, working 2 jobs is tiring but it's for my little girl. And Abby is fine, unfortunately we haven't found a mother yet, but were still looking. Who knows maybe it could be you" He winks at me as he says this. Katelyn punched his arm and sighed.

"I doubt it, Jeffory" She said as she laughed at his reaction.

"Haha fair enough" He said laughing.

"Well, I'm gonna say hi to a few more people. Good catching up Jeffory!" I said as I waved goodbye to them.

I walked over to Aphmau and we had a general conversation until she noticed my bracelet.

"Oooo fancy, who got you that?" She asked looking at the bracelet on my wrist.

"Oh this? Aaron got this for me as a Christmas present. He gave it to me shortly after everyone left." I explained. A huge grin formed across her face.

"Hmm okay thennnnnn~" She said in a single song way. I gave her a confused look as Garroth shouted to everyone;

"Guys! It's almost midnight!" He shouted with excitement. We all turned to the clock and began counting down from 10.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I scanned the room noticing that people were kissing, I smiled as I remember the date with Aaron from last night. I felt a presence behind me while Aphmau was giggling.

"What?" I asked her; confused.

"Turn around" She said still laughing. I obeyed and turned to see Aaron. I smiled as he bent down and looked at me.

"H-hi" I stuttered. He blushed a little and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I blushed and remained frozen on the spot. Sounds of fangirling could be heard from behind, I knew it was Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan. I snapped back into reality and smiled at Aaron who was blushing like mad.

For the rest of the night we played games, danced and had food. It was a fun night.