Chapter 24: The Disaster

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(L/N) ~ Last Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

(F/O) ~ Favourite Outfit

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

(F/F) ~ Favourite Food

(D/N) ~ Dog's Name

(F/P) ~ Favourite Playlist

(M/N) ~ Mother's Name

(F/Sh) ~ Favourite Shop/Store

(B/N) ~ Brother's Name (If you don't have one, make up a name.)

Italics + Bold ~ Voice in head (NOT THOUGHTS)

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{~ DOUBLE CHAPTERRRRRRRR ~}

(Aphmau's PoV)

I was watching Aaron and (Y/N) from the bathroom. What are they doing?

"You don't want to love me, do you?" (Y/N) said her voice cracking a bit. It didn't sound like her.

"Are you kidding me? Ive been wanting to kiss you all night" Aaron said

"Then kiss me, you hunk" Her voice cracked, it sounded like Michi's.

"A-aron?" I heard (Y/N)'s voice to see (Y/N) standing in the arch way of the counter with teary eyes. She's hurting.

Suddenly there was a massive flash and the supposed (Y/N) turned into Michi. Knew it. I watched the scene fold out in front of me.

"(Y/N) it's not what it looks like" Aaron said Michi was smirking while (Y/N) looked like she was going to have a break down.

"Wait!" I screamed as I fell out the bathroom. "I saw the whole thing, he didn't know Michi was using a potion, honestly he didn't."

Aaron nodded his head as he got off Michi, (Y/N) with a confused face.

"YOU COULDN'T LET MICHI HAVE HER FUN COULD YOU?" Michi screamed.

"Michi" A voice said.

"Nya?"

"I think it's time you left." It was Zane.

"Fine, I didn't wanna come to this lame date anyway"

"Leave, now" Zane demanded. She obeyed and left.

"Aaron? Is it true? Did you not kno?" (Y/N) said.

"Of course it's true, I would never do that to you" He reassured.

(Y/N) smiled and it caused Aaron to smile.

After we all went back to the group we headed off to Olive Garden for dinner.

~ Time Skippeh ~

(Y/N's PoV)

"I had a wonderful time, despite the incident" I smiled. Aaron smiled at me and nodded.

"It was fun, we should do it again sometime"

"Yeah"

We stared at each other for a bit before I broke the silence.

"Well I'm gonna head in now, goodnight"

"Wait... You forgot something"

Aaron hands wrapped around my waist as he pulled me close to him. I stared into his coal eyes and blushed. His hand gently made its way up to my cheek and he cupped it as he pressed his lips against mine. It was passionate but fierce. One which you'd remember forever. I kissed him back, wrapping my hands round his neck. Suddenly he pulled away and we both smiled.

"Goodnight, princess" Aaron said before letting me go. I smiled and waved goodbye before retreating inside.

Wow. What a day.