Chapter 9: Is It Love?

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

(F/O) ~ Favourite Outfit

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

(F/F) ~ Favourite Food

(F/P) ~ Favourite Playlist

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

(Aaron's PoV)

I felt a warm presence on my chin, I knew it was (Y/N) so I decided to catch her by surprise.

After she kissed my chin, I gently pinned her to the floor and looked into her eyes since I could see them clearly as a side light was on. Noticing her face getting redder, I smirked at this reaction. She opened to her mouth to speak but I quickly put my finger on her lips.

"Shhh, you'll wake up the others" I said calmly to her. She nodded in response then smiled at me. Smiling back, I gently leaned down and kissed her on the lips. I felt her kiss back meaning she wanted more but I'm not that kind of person so I pulled away earning a slight whimper. Cute.

(Y/N's PoV)

I whimpered gently as Aaron pulled away. I liked his kisses, they meant something. But I can't help but feel as if he's joking about this. Maybe he's just playing with my emotions? I don't know. I frowned and Aaron noticed. He mouthed 'are you okay' to me and I nodded. I don't wanna tell him the real reason. As he got off me I laid on my side and began to drift off to sleep.

~ Time Skip ~

I got up from the very uncomfortable floor and stretched making my back crack. I yawned and got up off the floor into the kitchen and began making breakfast. Dancing with my headphones in to my (F/S), I felt something hit my shoulder. Putting the pan of eggs down on the hob, I turned to face Laurence. I took my headphones out and smiled at him.

"Good morning, Laurence" I say turning back to continuing cooking the eggs.

"Good morning (Y/N), need any help?" He offered as he saw what I was making. Bacon and eggs, the classic breakfast in any fanfic.

"Um, sure! Can you please cook the bacon?" I say pointing towards the bacon.

"Of course, I enjoy cooking" He said as he grabbed the bacon and a pan. As me and Laurence were chatting and cooking it seemed that everyone else awoke, but Zane didn't look happy.

"Morning guys, looks like Zane isn't a morning person" I giggled as everyone sat at the table.

"I'm not but your damn dog woke me up. I was having a good dream too" He groaned. I giggled and winked at the puppy who was sitting in the living room looking proud at what he did.

"Dreaming about me?" Travis blurted out making everyone laugh but Zane.

"No! I was taking over the world with Pinkie cake" He shouted in defence.

"Pinkie cake?" Lucinda questioned.

"It's a horse from My Little Horise, it's his favourite" Aphmau said as she ate her bacon.

"APHMAU!" Zane shouted. We all burst into laughter as I sat down and began to eat. However, I felt like I was being watched so I looked up to see Aaron looking at me. I blushed as he just smiled and winked at me making me blush even more. What is he doing?

After saying my goodbyes to everyone, Aaron was playing with (D/N). I turned to him and watched him play with the pup.

"I'm gonna go now, thanks for having us stop, the party was amazing" He said as he smiled at me.

"Oh it's no problem" I saying smiling back.

"But first, I have something for you" He said as he rummaged through his bag. I tilted my head then gave him and confused look as he pulled out a box. It was a small (F/C) box, looks like it came from Pandora.

"What's this?" I said as I studied the box.

"It's for you, a present. I didn't wanna give it in front of everyone, I wanted to see your reaction" He said as he handed me the box. I accepted it and opened it to reveal a beautiful pandora bracelet.

~ If you don't like the colour, change it to your favourite colour ~

I gasped as soon as I opened it. Oh my Irene this is beautiful! This must've been really expensive! I looked up at the blushing Aaron who rubbed the back of his neck.

"Do you like it?" He said

"I love it FC! Thank you!" I said as I put on the bracelet.

"Good, there's something else in there for you, but read it tonight okay?" He said. I gave him a confused look but nodded.

"Okay well I'm gonna go now. See you" He said walking out the door.

"Bye FC" I said waving goodbye to him.

~ Time Skip ~

I climbed into bed and pulled the cute little (F/C) box out again. Aaron said there was something else inside of it. I wonder what. Opening the box I saw a little note. Pulling it out I read what it said.

Dear (Y/U/N),

I know jewelry isn't your style but I wanted to give this bracelet to you. Hopefully you like it. I'm not telling you how much it cost either, I know what you're like.

But yeah, I wanted to give you this because you're always on my mind. I saw this bracelet and immediately thought of you.

(Y/N), meet me at the park tomorrow at noon. Sharp. I'll look forward to seeing you wear the bracelet.

From Aaron.

P.S you don't need to dress fancy.

Smiling at this note I placed it on my bedside table and looked at the bracelet. Placing that on the side, I laid in bed and smiled to myself before falling to sleep.

Best Christmas ever.