Chapter 18 (continued): Vacation Time {Part 2}

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(L/N) ~ Last Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

(F/O) ~ Favourite Outfit

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

(F/F) ~ Favourite Food

(D/N) ~ Dog's Name

(F/P) ~ Favourite Playlist

(M/N) ~ Mother's Name

(F/Sh) ~ Favourite Shop/Store

(B/N) ~ Brother's Name (If you don't have one, make up a name.)

Italics + Bold ~ Voice in head (NOT THOUGHTS)

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/N}

First off, I'd like to apologize for not posting a chapter yesterday, I was just waaaayyyy too busy with Christmas stuff that I didn't even get chance to write a chapter so I'm sorry if it's not as good as the others. Please read the other notes at the end, thank you ❤️

(Aaron's PoV)

I couldn't sleep. I just couldn't.

I was staring at the ceiling; wide awake as Zane was happily sleeping away. Thoughts rushed through my head as to what I just did with (Y/N). I liked it, I'll admit but I feel kind of... Scared.

I feel like she's gonna avoid me now. Gah! Stupid Aaron!

I shook my head and closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep.

~ Time Skip To The Morning ~

My eyes shot open in defence as I heard aloud bang in mine and Zane's room. I shot up out of bed to see Zane staring at me; wide eyed. He seems to have knocked over the TV.

"Zane, what are you doing?" I said to him calmly.

"Uh... Going to get dressed" I glanced over at the clock to see the time. 8am.

"And so you had to knock over the TV?"

"Well I tripped on, uh, my phone charge" I raised my eye brow and looked at Zane's feet where a pink pony was laying down in the floor. I looked back up at Zane and nodded.

"Mhm, sure" I said rolling my eyes. Zane rushed into the bathroom taking the pony with him while I got out of bed to get dressed myself. Once I was dressed, I walked out my room into the kitchen to see (H/L) (H/C) hair, flowing in the breeze since the door was open. It was (Y/N).

(Y/N's PoV)

I decided to make breakfast for everyone but I couldn't concentrate. Everything from last night kept rushing back. Why did he do that? Did it mean something? Does he want something? Ugh, why is he so complicated.

"Morning (Y/N)" A voice behind me spoke.

"Eek!" I jumped causing me to drop the pan of eggs in the floor. I met with black steel eyes and a light blush spreader across my face. "A-aron! Good m-morning" I mentally cursed at myself for stuttering.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" Aaron said as he picked the pan of eggs up.

"What? You didn't scare me, pfft, I'm not that easily scared, haha" I leaned on the counter, unaware it was wet. I placed my hand on the wet patch and my hand slipped causing me to fall face forward into Aaron's chest.

"S-sorry" I said as our eyes locked. We both blushed as I slowly raised up to my feet, our eyes still locked.

"(Y/N)... I need to talk to you" He said gently. I nodded. "I want to tell you that I-"

"GOOD MORNINGGGGGG~" screamed Cadenza as she skipped into the kitchen with Aph and Katelyn not too far behind.

"Oooo, things are getting a bit hot in the kitchen, huh?" Aph teased as she saw us holding each other. I blushed then jumped away from Aaron and glared at Aph who was juts giggling.

"Good morning you two" Katelyn said.

"M-morning" Aaron replied.

"Today we are going to the arcades then we have a woodland walk before going out to a dinner" Garroth said as he ran into the kitchen. "So getting ready people!" We all nodded and ran back to our rooms.

I got into a white long sleeved crop top with denim shorts and my black converse and put my hair up in a scruffy ponytail.

Walking into the living room, we all meet up with the others and headed to the arcades.

"Hey (Y/N)!" I turned to see Katelyn running up to me. She jumped on a chair making it lean forward. "I CHALLENGE YOU TO HAVE A RACE ON THE RACING GAME OVER THERE" She pointed to the motorbikes. "DO YOU ACCEPT?" She screamed as she stumbled on the chair before striking a pose and getting down off the chair.

Where did she even get a chair from?

I stared at her before smirking. "Oh it's on!" I screamed as we ran over to the bikes. I jumped onto the bike and selected a (F/C) bike. Katelyn chose a baby blue bike.

Staring at the screen waiting for the lights to turn green we glared at each other while the timer was counting down.

3

2

1

Pause

GO!

Me and Katelyn were neck and neck with each other as we finished a few laps. On the last lap I managed to get enough speed to beat Katelyn round the last corner, claiming victory. I jumped up and down with joy, like a kid in the sweet shop.

"YES! IN YO FACE, KATELYN!" I screamed with happiness while a defeated Katelyn was glaring at me.

~ Time Skip To The Dinner ~

The woodland walk was tiring so it was a good thing we was having food. I was starving.

We all sat down at the reserved tables which Garroth and Laurence reserved for us and we all chatted away about how fun the vacation was.

The waiter came over and we all ordered our foods and drinks. Of course, I ordered (F/F) with (F/D).

With more laughter and silliness filling the night along with scrumptious food, we all finally headed back to the lodge to end the night with smiles in our faces.

I fell asleep thinking about Aaron still wondering what came over him the night before.

{A/N}

So just to let you guys know, the next chapter will be the last, aka the drive home. Of course it will be short hence why I'm going to post the next chapter straight after this one. 2 in 1 basically.