Chapter 4: Snow

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

(F/M) ~ Favourite Movie

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd PoV)

It was an early Monday morning and the sun was just coming up. However, it wasn't just a normal day for the residents on MyStreet. A huge blanket of white snow covered the entire street.

(Y/N's PoV)

I woke up with the sun shining through my curtains. Ugh, Monday. I hate them. I groggily got out of bed and headed towards the window to open my curtains. Yawning while opening my curtains; My eyes widened as I saw the blanket of snow outside. A huge grin came upon my face.

"IT SNOWED!" I shouted with joy as I quickly got dressed into my (F/C) Sweater and black leggings with my black ugg boots. I ran down the stairs and into the living room where a peaceful pup laid face asleep. Opening the front door gently trying not to wake up the pup, I ran outside and jumped in the snow. I giggled like a 10 year old girl; smiling happily.

"Good morning, (Y/N)" A voice said. I looked up to see Zane looking down at me smiling.

"Good morning Zane!" I said happily

"You're cheerful today, guess it's because of the snow?" He asked.

"Yes indeed! I love snow!" I shouted happily.

"Nice, well, I'm heading over to Aph's to hang out with the group, wanna come?" He said as he put his hand out to me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up off the floor.

"Sure!" I said. And we began to walk over to Aphmau's. Knocking on the door, we were greeted by Katelyn.

"Hello (Y/N)" She smiled at me then looked over at Zane with the dead eye.

"Zane." She said bluntly.

"Katelyn." Zane replied back exactly the same way.

As Katelyn let us inside we saw everyone here on the Street. I waved to them all and blushed when Aaron looked at me and smiled.

"Okay! Now that everyone is here! Let's go have fun in the snow!" As she finished we all ran outside and began to play in the snow. Aaron, me, Aph and Kawaii~Chan were building a snowman, the boys were having a snow ball fight and Katelyn, Cadenza, Lucinda and Nicole were making snow angels. I felt a snowball hit my back and I turned round to stare at the boys. With Dante giggling and Laurence and Garroth blushing. I knew one of them had done it. I looked over at Zane who looked over at Travis who was whistling. Smirking; I made a snow ball and launched it at Travis, hitting straight in the stomach. I laughed and soon we all began to have a snowball fight; Girls vs Boys.

In the end, the girls won and we all went back inside for a hot chocolate and a movie. I sat next to Aaron who put a blanket round us to keep us warm. Dante was sat with Nicole, Kawaii~Chan was sat with Aphmau, Travis was sat with Katelyn, Lucinda was sat next to Cadenza and Garroth and Laurence were sat together. We decided to watch (F/M).

After a while I began to get sleepy and with that, my head fell onto Aaron's lap and I fell asleep.

(Aaron's PoV)

I looked down and noticed (Y/N) had fallen asleep. Blushing; I stroked her hair gently causing her to smile. I smiled at this and giggled. She's so cute when she sleeps. Play gently with her hair, she turned to face her head upwards. I blushed at this and kissed her on the forehead watching as she smiled happily. I looked round the room making sure no one saw and with that I carried on watching the movie, still playing with (Y/N)'s (H/C) hair.

(A/N)

I apologize for this being a short chapter. I'm just extremely tired from college. I promise I'll make a longer one for you guys tomorrow since I only have half a day.

Again I'm so sorry about this. And since I can't think of a name for the puppy, In the next chapter I will refer to him as (D/N) meaning 'Dogs name' cause I know some people want to name it their self and others don't, but I find it easier this way.

Thank you all for reading this far in the fanfic and I love you guys~ <3