Chapter 10: It must be love

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

(F/O) ~ Favourite Outfit

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

(F/F) ~ Favourite Food

(F/P) ~ Favourite Playlist

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd Persons PoV)

As (Y/N) was pacing around her room with a worried look on her face, she questioned to herself why Aaron wanted to meet her.

(Y/N), meet me at the park tomorrow at noon. Sharp.

That sentence that was on the note which she got yesterday from Aaron keeps replaying in her mind. Over and over again. She was restless; she had too many questions but no answers.

As (Y/N) looked down at her bracelet which Aaron got her she looked eagerly at the time which read 11:30.

(Y/N's PoV)

I better start heading off to the park to.meet Aaron. He didn't say where but the park is pretty small so it'll be hard not to miss each other.

I grabbed my car keys and headed off towards the park; worried as to what may be coming my way.

(Aaron's PoV)

I saw (Y/N) get into her car and headed in the direction of the park. Perfect, now I better go. With that I ran to my car and followed her not too far behind.

(Y/N's PoV)

I pulled up in the next available space in the car park to the park and got out my car. Walking towards a big Oak tree I sat down and starting messing around in social media on my phone; waiting for Aaron.

With the sun beaming down in front of me the light was blocked by something. I suddenly looked up to reveal Aaron standing in front of me smiling down at me.

"Hello (Y/N), thank you for coming" He says smiling at me.

"Hi Aaron" I said as I got up off the floor. "So, where are we going?" I asked him. He held out his hand for me and smiled.

"Follow me" He said as he looked into my eyes. I nodded and took his hand and he guided me to the lake. I looked around the lake as I followed Aaron who was holding my hand tightly. I blushed at this as he turned back and smiled at me.

Carrying on walking round the lake we came to a dock bit that was decorated with (F/C) flowers and beautiful fairy lights. I looked over at it until Aaron turned back to me and smiled.

"That's for later when it's a bit dark" He said. I looked at him and smiled nodding my head as we continued to walk into a den like area with trees and flowers. As we walked through the den like area we came across a waterfall with a lake filling the bottom and a picnic at the far side, away from the waterfall so it wouldn't splash any food but the waterfall was still visible. There was a park in the other far side that wasn't used much but it was still nice.

He stopped and turned round to me and blushed before rubbing the back of his neck.

"I found this place when I was taking a walk a few days ago... I wanted to bring you here because I wanted to see if you wanted to have a... Date?" He said looking sheepish before looking down at his feet a little. I smiled and giggled.

"Hehe, I'd love to" I said to him. He smiled at me and looked around.

"So you hungry?" He asked

"No, not really. Let's go to the park!" I said as I began to run to the swings. Aaron chuckled and followed not too far behind. I sat down on the swing and he stood in front of me. I looked up at him.

"Want me to push you?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes please" I giggled. He went round the back of me and started pushing me. Memories came rushing back as I smiled at this feeling. My dad use to do this all the time when I was younger, I love people doing this to me.

After a while I started to get hungry and we went over to the picnic and ate some food. Once we finished eating, we carried on playing on the playground and talking before it began to get dark. He took me out the area to a hill that wasn't too far away from the dock bit. And we laid there for a while watching the sun set as Aaron played his guitar for me.

After a while we went to the docks to have a meal. It was amazing, he cooked (F/F) for me  as we are under a thousand stars. After we finish eating he drove me home.

"I really enjoyed tonight Aaron, thank you" I blushed as I looked at my feet.

"Hehe no problem" He said. With that he hugged me and kissed my hand and left.

"Aaron?" I said before he walked away. He turned round to face me.

"Yes?" He said.

"N-nothing" I said as I waved goodbye to him. He smiled and drove home.

I ran upstairs and laid in bed. I really wanna tell you how I feel but I'm scared I'd rejection.

Soon after I fell asleep with (D/N) next to me.