Chapter 7: Christmas Decorating

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

(F/O) ~ Favourite Outfit

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

(F/F) ~ Favourite Food

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N's PoV)

I woke up smiling after last night. It was such a wonderful night. I stretched as I got out of bed and made my way downstairs to be greeted by (D/N).

"Good morning, puppy" I said looking down at the small dog. He barked in response and I looked over to his food bowl.

"Oh? Are you hungry?" I said as I looked down at the food bowl then back at him. He barked in response and I smiled.

Walking over to the food bowl I picked it up and took it into the kitchen and filled it up with dog food and placed it back down in the living room. I glanced around the room as the pup munched happily away at his food. What should I do today? I don't wanna do nothing big. I glanced over at the calendar to see the date. Hmm December 23rd, oh I should decorate the house for Christmas and for the party tomorrow. That being said, I walked upstairs and go into some cute, warm and comfortable winter clothes. Going up into the attic, I pulled out the box of Christmas stuff and bought them downstairs into eh living room. Rummaging through the box, I felt a nuzzle against my leg. I looked down to my side to see (D/N).

"Oh, hey there. You wanna help?" I said happily. The pup jumped into the box and began to play with some tinsel. I giggled and pulled him out as he looked at me with tinsel round his neck.

"Silly pup" I said giggling and took the tinsel off him. Grabbing his favourite toy and teased him a bit getting him excited and threw it across the room for him to fetch it. He ran after it and began to chew it. Giggling I went back to the box and began to pull out the decorations.

"Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree, thy leaves are so... fake" I said giggling a bit at the last part. As I wrapped the tree in tinsel and place the star on the top I stood back to take a look at the tree and turned the lights on.

 As I wrapped the tree in tinsel and place the star on the top I stood back to take a look at the tree and turned the lights on

Pretty. Icarried on decorating the rest of the house and the outside and smiled. After finishing off the last few bits I looked at the time and then held my stomach which was rumbling. Man I'm hungry, let's make some food. Walking into the kitchen I got the essentials out the make (F/F) and began to cook them. Singing along to my (F/S) and dancing a bit in the kitchen I finished making the food and began to eat it.

After finishing, I washed the essentials and walked into the living room grabbing my laptop. Now, stuff for the party. I need to make a lot of food. I began to write a list on my laptop suggesting what I might need before heading to get the shopping. Finishing the list, I grabbed my car keys and headed out to the shops.

~ Time Skip ~

After getting the essentials I needed for the party tomorrow, I put them in the cupboards and fridge and walked into the living room going back on my laptop. With a puppy sat on my lap, I trailed through my social media and watched (F/Y) livestreams/videos.

After a while my phone went off. I looked down to see I had a text message, It was from Aaron.

(A) ~ Aaron

(Y) ~ You

A – Hey (Y/N), you busy?

Y – Not really, no. Why?

A – I have a bit of free time before work, wanna play dungeons?

Y – Heh sure! I'll wait for you in game

A – Awesome! I'll be joining soon

Y – Okay

With the texts ending there I began to play dungeons with Aaron until it was time for bed.

Tomorrow is gonna be awesome.