A/N Again (Please Read)

Hey guys.

So I just wanted to do this little note for some updates and what I plan to do in future.

So first, updates;

As you know, I attend college for 4 days a week, 2 being half days. However, since my course is joinery, the full days (Wednesday and Fridays) are the worst as it makes me tired. So if I don't post a new chapter on them 2 days, now you know why. But just to let you know, I won't be posting a chapter today for 2 reasons;

1) Some stuff has happened in my life in which I would rather keep personal and it's very hard for me to stay "positive" should we say.

2) I don't really have a chapter idea yet, so I need time to plan what to write about for chapter 12 which will HOPEFULLY be out tomorrow.

Now for the future;

For the future after this book, I will be hoping to do (Y/N) and Aaron's high school life, you know how they met and stuff. I will do both years. This will include freshman and junior (forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm British so our schools are different). After the High School Book, I will continue this series where you are taken to Love~Love Paradise. And so on and so fourth.

Also, I plan to do another xReader but with the other boys on MyStreet. So this will include Garroth, Laurence, Zane, Dante and Travis.

If you want me to write and xReaders with any other characters from Aphmau's series, I will indeed to do so if possible.

So yeah, this is just a plan on what I'm wanting to do in the future and just a few updates on not posting/post.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

~ ShadowWolf