Prologue [Finale]

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) Favourite Song

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N's PoV)

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I groaned as I opened my eyes sleepily. I took a look at my phone which was laying on my bedroom floor and checked the message on screen. OH, I'M MOVING TODAY. I ALMOST FORGOT, IM SO LAZY! I switch the alarm off and jumped out of bed, I pulled the blanket up off the floor and folded it neatly then put it in my bag. I pulled on my black vest with my (F/C) hoodie, black leggings and black converse. Since it was gonna be a long drive I wanted to wear something comfy. I threw my PJs into my bag, grabbed my phone and my bag and walked into the living room. Placing my bag down I looked at my phone for the time. Ah 8:45, not bad. Better get moving stuff to the- my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my doorbell going off.

I swung my head round towards the door and saw a familiar red jacket. Aaron? What's he doing here at this time? I walked towards the door and opened it up to reveal Aaron. He was wearing his usual red jacket with the hood up, his red bandana, no shirt, black jeans and black shoes. I smiled then tilted my head out of plain confusion.

"Good morning FC, what are you doing here?" I said looking at him confused. He leaned against the door frame and chuckled slightly.

"Good morning, (Y/U/N). I'm here to help you move into your new place. Since I'm not working today and I'm not gonna be living far from you, I thought it'd be a good idea to help you out" He said.

(Aaron's PoV)

I stood in the door frame of (Y/N)'s apartment and looked at her. I noticed she had her ears and tail out and smiled lightly as my face heated up a little. She looks so cute with them ears... I see her tail has developed better too. That's good. I watched as she began to blush slightly.

"That'd be really nice of you, Thank you FC" She said softly as she looked down trying to hide her adorable blushing face. She stepped aside and gestured me to come in. I walked into the living room and picked up a few boxes while she was messaging people on her phone. I'm so glad to have her in my life.

(Y/N's PoV)

I looked down at my phone texting Aphmau that I was on my way. Shoving my phone in the hoodie pocket I picked up my bag and looked around my old apartment living room.

"Ready to go?" Aaron said snapping me back into reality. I sighed then turned around to look at Aaron.

"Yeah, Let's go" I sighed as I put my sun glasses on and walked out my apartment. Goodbye apartment, you will not be missed.

Me and Aaron walked out the building to my silver convertible camaro.

I got into the drivers side as I pressed the button for the top to go down

I got into the drivers side as I pressed the button for the top to go down. It was a nice sunny day It's perfect for the top down. As I was looking for a song to play on my phone {you have a bluetooth radio} Aaron finished putting the stuff in the back and got into the passenger side. When I finally found (F/S) I began to play it then turned to look at Aaron who was looking at the busy people passing by on the other side of the road.

"I wanna go to Starbucks for a coffee or something to keep me awake, you want anything while we're there?" I asked him.

"Sure, I'll pay you back" He said as he looked at me for a split second then back outside. I giggled then tapped his shoulder causing him to look at me, I began to shake my head at him.

"Nope!" I said popping the P. "My treat! For helping me pack and move!" I smiled at him and looked forward and began driving to Starbucks.

"Thanks (Y/U/N)..." He said with a soft tone and blushed slightly and with that we were on our way to MyStreet!