Chapter 17: Vacation?

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(L/N) ~ Last Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

(F/O) ~ Favourite Outfit

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

(F/F) ~ Favourite Food

(D/N) ~ Dog's Name

(F/P) ~ Favourite Playlist

(M/N) ~ Mother's Name

(F/Sh) ~ Favourite Shop/Store

(B/N) ~ Brother's Name (If you don't have one, make up a name.)

Italics + Bold ~ Voice in head (NOT THOUGHTS)

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N's PoV)

I opened my eyes to find that I fell asleep on my sofa with (D/N). I yawned and grabbed my phone to check the time 10:47am and saw I had 3 messages from Laurence.

(Y) ~ You

(L) ~ Laurence

(L) ~ Hey were going to a summer home for a vacation soon, we'll pick you up at 11

(L) ~ You are coming right?

(L) ~ Aphmau is coming to you now

Just then, I heard a knock on my door. I moved (D/N) off of my lap and got up to the door. I opened the door to reveal Aphmau.

"Hey (Y/N), you re-" She cut herself half way when she saw that I had just woken up. "Are you even ready to go?"

I shook my head and she just sighed.

"Come on, I'll help you pack" She said as she smiled at me.

"Thanks Aph, wait what about (D/N)?" I said looking over at the sleepy puppy.

"He can come with us!" Aph said happily. I smiled and nodded. We ran upstairs to pack my stuff.

~ Time Skip ~

I pulled my luggage downstairs where Aph was holding (D/N).

"Ready now?" She giggled. I nodded and we all headed over to Aphmau's house to meet with the others.

I entered Aphmau's house and set my luggage aside, I noticed everyone was here, including Aaron.

"So where is this place then?" I looked at everyone with curious eyes.

"Well, my parents let us borrow there summer home for the next 2 weeks, were aloud to bring people since it's pretty big, so we wanted to invite you guys" Garroth said with Zane nodding next to him.

"Awesome! Tell Zianna and Garte we all said thank you!" Aphmau shouted.

"Haha, will do. Now, the place is about a 3 hours drive and it is a lodge so there will be a lake and stuff there." Garroth continued.

"Trust us, you won't get bored here. It's actually really beautiful at night, especially under a full moon with stars" Zane added.

"Sounds wonderful" Lucinda said.

"Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go!!" KC jumped up and down. We all laughed as she bolted out the door.

We all carried our luggage to the cars. I was going in Aaron's car with Aphmau, Katelyn and Laurence whereas the rest were going in Garroth's car.

"Everything set?" I asked as I looked over to Laurence. He nodded in response.

We all got into the cars and headed off to the summer home. Dancing, singing and laughing with general conversations on the way there. It was a fun 3 hour drive, but painful for my poor legs.