Chapter 19: Arriving Home

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(L/N) ~ Last Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

(F/O) ~ Favourite Outfit

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

(F/F) ~ Favourite Food

(D/N) ~ Dog's Name

(F/P) ~ Favourite Playlist

(M/N) ~ Mother's Name

(F/Sh) ~ Favourite Shop/Store

(B/N) ~ Brother's Name (If you don't have one, make up a name.)

Italics + Bold ~ Voice in head (NOT THOUGHTS)

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N's PoV)

We all packed our bags as we took one last look around the lodge.

"I don't wanna leaveeeee" I groaned as I fell face first into the bed. Aph was shaking her head as she clipped her suitcase. (D/N) was sat happily on top of my suitcase as I was hugging a pillow over my face.

"Hey, what's with you and Aaron?" Aph said cause me to take the pillow off my face to look at her.

"Why'd you mean?" I said.

"Well, over the past few weeks you guys have been acting weird. Blushing everytime one of you speaks and constantly staring at each other. Did something happen?"

"Well I guess you could say that"

Aph's eyes widen as I explained what happened a few nights ago.

"Hmm. Sounds like he's confused about his feelings towards you"

"You think?" I said in a serious yet sarcastic tone. Aph rolled her eyes at me.

"Seriously (Y/N), you should try to talk to him when we get back to MyStreet. Who knows, you guys might even get together" Aph said, this caused me to start thinking.

"Come on, let's go out our stuff into the car" She said as she picked up her suitcase.

"Yeah..." I said as I was zoning out. I took the pup off my suitcase, out him in my other hand and took the case and pup to the car where everyone else was. I placed the puppy in the passenger side and my case in the boot and got into the car, holding (D/N).

I can't stop thinking about this! Maybe I should take what Aph said and talk to him about this, cause this is seriously annoying me now.

~ Time Skip Home ~

The journey was long and boring, as normal, but we finally arrived home. Grabbing (D/N) and my suitcase, I thanked Garroth for the vacation and entered my home. Dropping my bags down and the pup down and layer in my sofa. After about 30 minutes if chilling, my door bell went off and I groaned and walked over to the door. I opened it to see someone I'd never thought I'd see again.

"Hey (Y/N), long time no see"