Three

-

"Just a little." I say sarcastically, giving him a slight smirk.

He moves closer to me and our lips finally touch. He doesn't kiss me for long before he pulls away and looks down at me. He opens the door to the room a few feet away from us and steps in. He reaches out and grabs my hand, pulling my body towards his.

His lips meet mine again, making my body tingle. He shuts the door without breaking our kiss and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his back and he pushes me hard against the wall. His tongue is moving against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and take off his hat, allowing my fingers to run through his long hair.

He pulls me off the wall and quickly lays me onto the bed. He leans above me and takes off his shirt. After throwing his shirt across the room he reaches to the bottom of mine and pulls it off my body, exposing my bra. His hands glide up my waist and he begins to kiss my neck as he slips his hands down my pants and moves his fingers against me above my underwear. My breathing becomes heavy as Diego moves under my panties and slides a finger into me. I let out a moan into his neck as he continues to kiss mine, adding another finger inside of me and moving faster.

I want him so fucking bad.

He realizes how worked up I've become and slowly pulls his fingers out of me, moving his lips back to mine. I move my hands down to his belt and begin to unbuckle it. He breaks our kiss and slides down his pants, exposing his hard dick. He quickly pulls my pants off of me and leans his body back onto mine.

I feel him enter me slowly, knowing that he's teasing the shit out of me.

"Diego," I moan, begging him to fuck me.

He begins to move slightly faster, then continues to thrust deep and slow. The feeling of him inside of me sends pressure throughout my body. I wrap my legs around him and he begins to fuck me faster. He sucks on my neck as he thrusts inside of me.

I feel pressure build in my stomach and know that I'm going to finish. My moans become louder and the feeling spreads throughout my body.

"Fuck!" My back arches as my climax reaches and then slowly begins to fade away. Diego slows down his thrusts. I look at him and turn him over on the bed, moving my body on top of him.

"You're so fucking sexy." Diego bites his lip and moves his hands to my waist. I grind on top of him and slowly build up my speed until I start to feel his muscles flex under me, knowing that he is close to cumming. His grip on my waist gets tighter as I feel him finish. I pull myself off of him and collapse onto the bed.

"Damn, baby girl." He says, smirking at me.

We both lay on the bed for a few minutes, catching our breath. He leans up and sits on the side of the bed. He grabs his tshirt from off of the ground, handing it to me. I sit up and put his shirt on as I watch him put on a pair of boxers.

He then falls back onto the bed, grabbing me in his arms and pulling me down with him. I laugh at him, as he keeps me held in his arms.

...

I wake up in Diego's arms with the sun shining in through the window. I slowly move myself off of his bed, trying not to wake him. I gather my clothes from the floor and start to put them on.

"Hey, baby girl." I hear Diego's tired voice from his bed.

"I'm sorry I was just-"

"Nah, its cool. I need to get up soon anyway." He smiles at me. "Leave me your number, ma."

I look at him surprised, I wasn't expecting him to ask for anything to do with me after we fucked. It's not something that I'm used to either.

Diego notices the look on my face. He gets out of bed, in only his underwear, and walks up to me. He places his hand on my waist and gives me his phone.

"I wanna see you again." He explains to me.

I add my number into his contact list and hand his phone back to him.

"Alright, I'll see you again then, Diego." I say, smirking at him as I walk through the door of his room.

-