Four

-

It's been a a couple of days since I hooked up with Diego.

I knew right when I left his house that I didn't want this shit with him to be over. Cleo was right, and I fucked up. I've been trying to ignore my thoughts of him. If I let myself get attached to him I will hate myself for it, I know he isn't that type of guy. Then again, I didn't think that I was that type of girl.

I don't know what about Diego is making me want him so bad. Maybe it's because I'm not used to guys like him. We just had something that I've never felt with anyone before and not just sexually. Even just chilling with him, I felt something different and now I'm hooked on trying to find that feeling again.

...

I hear my phone buzz on my desk, so I walk over to pick it up. The voice inside my head is secretly hoping that it's Diego, just like I have been all day.

Unknown Number:
Come to my boys place to chill tonight

I know that it's him but I keep myself from answering his message. So I put my phone back on the desk and as soon as I start to walk away, I hear my phone again.

Unknown Number:
You can bring your girls.
Im not gon enjoy myself
unless youre there 💔

"Fuck." I say to myself under my breath. I knew that Diego probably just wanted to secure a girl to hookup with for the night. There was a very little part of me that cared. All I wanted was to feel him touch me again.

I know. I sound desperate. Crazy. This guy has made want him for more than just one night.

I go to text in the group chat I have with my friends.

Me:
whos down to go somewhere tonight?

A small part of me hoped that nobody would want to go, just so I wouldn't get any closer to Diego and fuck myself up even more.

Cleo:
count me in bitch 😛

Kiara:
not tonight, got my fuckin period

Stella:
for sure, ill be at your house in 10

Cleo:
pick me up on your way??

My feelings were so damn confusing. I was excited to see Diego tonight, but also scared of how far this shit will go.

I go to text Diego back, and also add his name into my contacts.

Me:
ill be there, text me the addy

A few minutes later, I hear my door open. It's Cleo and Stella. They always let themselves in to my apartment. I walk to the door to meet them.

"Where the fuck we going tonight?" Stella asks me.

"To one of Diego's friends house." I tell her.

Her face looks confused.

"Who the fuck is Diego?" She laughs.

"Lil Xan." Cleo answers for me. Stella is immediately surprised.

"No fuckin way."

"Yeah. y/n fucked him the other night." Cleo told her. "That's probably half the reason that we're going there."

"Come on, hoe. You'll get to fuck that guy again anyway." I laugh and make moaning sounds, mocking what I heard her doing with him the other night.

...

At about 10 p.m. we pull up to the address that Diego texted me and all get out of the Uber that we got to drive us here. We walk up to the house and Steven had already come to the door to let us in.

"Aye girl." I hear some guy say to Cleo as I walk behind him and smack her ass. I cringe a little bit.

Steven walks us to the living room and there's rap music playing through the house. There was about 30 people already in his house that I didn't know.

Diego is sitting on the couch with his back facing me. I bend over the couch behind him and kiss his cheek. He looks up at me and smiles.

"y/n! Get your ass over here." He laughs. I walk around the couch and sit on his lap. He places his hands on my waist and kisses my neck. "I missed you beautiful."

-