Twenty

A/N: PEEP THE NEW COVER :)

-

We walked into the elevator of his apartment building, laughing our asses off at the stupidest shit. He presses the button for his floor and his laughs disappear.

Diego locks his eyes with mine and looks deep into them. He moves closer to me and pushes me against the wall of the elevator. He moves his hand up to my face, tucking my hair behind my ear. He rests his hand on my cheek.

"I love you so much, y/n." He whispers to me. He gently meets his lips with mine. I can't help smiling while his lips are on mine. "What?" He pulls away and smiles back at me.

"I love you so much." I tell him.

He kisses me again and starts to move his tongue against mine.

We hear the elevator doors open with a woman standing there, waiting to come in. Diego and I quickly pull away from each other. We quietly laugh to each other as she walks into the elevator with us.

The elevator stopped at Diego's floor and we both walked out. I followed Diego to his apartment door, he unlocks it and we immediately go to his room.

"Ugh, Im so tired." I groan as I start to take my clothes off.

I rip my shirt off my body, and my pants after. I quickly pull my hair up and tie it in a bun. I take off my bra, and feel Diego's hands rested on my waist. He glides them forward and wraps them around my stomach, gently. He kisses my neck and slowly pulls away from me.

He takes off his shirt and his pants, leaving himself in his boxers. He falls into his bed and pulls his blanket over him.

I smile at him and grab one of his tshirts off of the ground. Then, pull it over my body.

I get into bed with him and nestle my face into his chest.

"Baby girl," He says to me, quietly. I look up at him. "Move in with me."

"Seriously?" I say, my stomach starts to flutter.

"Yeah. I love you being here." He smiles at me. "We can start moving you in this weekend."

"I would love that, Diego." I smile and kiss his soft lips.

-