Twenty Two

-

I drop the last box full of my stuff onto the floor of Diego's apartment. He wanted to order moving guys but I didn't want to, I didn't have that many boxes. Diego says that I need to get used to him spoiling me.

"Wow. Finally done." I exhale loudly. Diego looks up at me.

"You cant complain now, I told you that I would get people to help?" He laughs at me.

"Babe, Im not complaining." I smirk at him.

He walks over to me and pulls me into a hug. I just rest myself in his chest, taking the weight off my body. Not gonna lie, I was tired from carrying those boxes up and down the building.

He pulls back and looks into my eyes. He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear, that was hanging out of my messy bun.

"Now you're forced to stay with me." Diego jokes with me, smiling.

"Yeah, we'll see about that." I joke back with him.

"Baby girl!" He says loudly, with a little hurt in his voice.

"Im kidding. I love you." I give him a kiss on the lips.

"I love you." He says and kisses me again, longer and deeper this time. I start to realize that we still have work to do.

"Diego-" I laugh and pull out of his hug. "Let's finish putting all of this shit away."

We carry boxes to where they need to go. I really didn't have much. My apartment was furnished so I didn't have furniture, the boxes were mostly clothes and other random crap.

I bring the last box of clothes into the bedroom and start to unpack everything. Diego's closet was big, so I was filling the empty half up with my clothes.

I finish unpacking the first box. I just want to lay down on the bed for a few minutes to take a break. I grab my phone from my back pocket and drop myself down onto Diego's bed. I open Instagram and start to scroll through everything.

...

"Baaaaby," I hear Diego's voice, and I try to pull my eyes open. Diego was standing over me, brushing my hair out of my face gently. I groan and rub my eyes.

"What time is it?" I say, my voice scratchy as I wake myself up.

" 7 p.m., you've only been up here for like 2 hours." He says and reached his hands out to pull me up. I grab onto his hands and he uses his strength to pull me off the bed. "I ordered dinner for us."

"Really?" I ask, excited to finally eat after such a long day.

"Yes, chinese food." He smiles at me.

"Oh my god, I love you."

Diego laughs at me.

"Change into some sweatpants and lets go eat."

I quickly changed into my comfy clothes and went downstairs with Diego.

We sat on the couch and ate our food. Then we watched tv. Then we fucked in OUR bed. Then we went to sleep.

-

i feel like im just writing fillers recently BUT i have a lot of good drama comin' up. so i hope you guys are enjoying all these cute & happy chapters. much love 💘

& i didnt even re-read this so hopefully its okay