Twenty Eight

-

"Hey," I say after I walk in the door, coming back from dinner. Diego was sitting on the couch watching TV.

He looked at me, expressionless, and looked back at the TV.

I sigh, annoyed from Diego's attitude. I walk to our bedroom and put down all my stuff. I start to get undressed when I hear Diego walk in. I turn to look at him, then look away.

I feel his hands wrap around my waist from behind me and his lips start to kiss the side of my neck.

"I need to shower, Diego." I tell him.

Honestly, I don't want anything to do with his ass right now.

"You can after." He tells me, in between kisses.

"No, stop." I say and remove his grip from my waist.

"What the fuck!?" He says, obviously pissed off.

"You're asking me? You haven't wanted anything to do with me for the past two days and now you wanna bang me?" I start to raise my voice. "Nah, you're fucking wack and Im not gonna let you do that to me."

I start to grab my clothes to change into after I shower.

"Why are you being such a bitch?" He scoffs at me.

"Diego fucking Leanos if you call me that one more time I swear-"

"Whatever." He cuts me off. "Ill sleep on the damn couch tonight then, since you just want me to fuck off."

He grabs his pillow and walks out of the room.

I take a few seconds to myself to wonder what the fuck is making this man so crazy?

...
*the next day*

I dig through the house, looking for my phone charger. My phone's almost dead and I need it for work.

"Diego!" I yell throughout the apartment.

"Ya?" I hear his voice from the living room. I walk towards his voice to see him.

"Can I use your phone charger? I don't know where mine is."

Diego and I have only been talking when we need to. I don't think either of us are happy with each other at the moment.

"Its in the side table drawer on my side of the bed." He tells me.

I turn around and walk back to the room. I open his drawer and start to dig through all the crap he has in there.

I dig through everything and move everything around. I move my hand to the very back of the drawer.

I feel a plastic bag, feels like it's filled with something. I grab onto it and pull it out of the drawer so I can see it.

My heart feels like its dropped to the floor.

The bag was filled with a fuck ton of white, rectangular pills.

-