Thirty Four

Diego was suffering from xanax withdrawal from quitting cold turkey. He experienced paranoia, causing him to wake up out of his sleep in a panic, and convulsions, causing his eyes to roll back and his body to seize.

The paramedics arrived in time. Diego recovered quickly and was able to stop his drug use after the incident.

y/n and Diego kept living in his apartment for months, smoking weed and having lots of sex, until he was spotted with another girl. Pictures of them were all over instagram, making y/n heart broken and totally pissed off. Apparently, he got the girl pregnant. It's a conspiracy though.

So, y/n packed up her things and left his ass. Can't be dealing with that rapper bullshit.

She got over him real quick because she is a strong, beautiful woman and lived happy ever after. Diego lived on his life... being a rapper.

...

Hello :) I saw wattpad on the appstore & got flashbacks to my writing days. Decided to download it, read the whole story and add this chapter to finish it off.

Who ever is here that has been reading from the beginning, you hate me, i know it. Thank you for reading all of the parts because I tried real hard on this book honestly. WELL all the way up to this part anyways. 💘💘💘

If you're just binge reading this then you have no idea how long i've been gone! Wonderful. Hope you liked my story :)

COMMENT & SAY HI IF YOU GOT THIS FAR

if you don't wanna to that, love u bye 😘