13

Logan fell back onto his bed immediately after getting home from his date with Virgil, sighing happily with a smile on his lips. Although it was usually rare for him to smile it seemed that that was all he had done since he had returned home. He simply couldn't stop. Every time he would manage to stop all it took was him thinking of Virgil, and their date, and him kissing Logan and he was grinning widely again.

He sighed again, dragging a hand down his face. He decided to allow himself a few more minutes to sit and think about everything that had happened, telling himself that he would get up and complete his homework soon. However, before he could do that his phone was ringing, Patton's name lighting up on the screen. He answered it quickly, putting the phone up to his ear only to quickly pull it away again as he heard the excited screaming on the other end. "Patton, what-"

"Tell me everything! What happened, where did you go, did you kiss, did-"

"Patton, we just went to the park and got ice cream. Which is exactly what you suggested. Why are you screaming?" Logan questioned, and Patton mumbled a short apology.

"I'm just so excited! And I wanna know that you're happy, and that he's happy cause you're my best friends!" He told Logan, and Logan couldn't help but smile again.

"Then, yes. I am very happy. So happy that I'm not quite sure how to handle it..." Logan answered, looking to the ground and laughing. "I don't think I've ever been this happy, Patton."

"Aww. I'm so glad you're happy, Logan!"

"To answer your other question... about whether or not we kissed-" Logan winced as another happy scream came from his cellphone, shaking his head at his friend as he urged him to continue. "It was not like... an actual kiss on the lips or anything. He kissed me on the cheek because there was ice cream there. Then, when we walked home he did the same thing before we went our own ways."

Patton once again screamed about how happy he was for the both of them, and the two of them continued to talk for a while. When Logan got off of the phone hours later he finally remembered all the work he needed to complete, sighing and dragging himself over to his desk to begin.

****

At school that Monday, Logan and Patton saw no sign of Roman, Archer, or Virgil anywhere. This certainly wasn't a bad thing, as for Logan it meant that he didn't get beat up again that day, but he had to admit he did miss seeing Virgil in the halls and smiling at each other when no one was looking. He was curious as to where all of them could be, and was worried that somehow Roman and Archer had found out about them somehow. He quickly shook the thought away, knowing it was pointless to worry over it and that it probably wasn't true anyways.

They didn't think they were going to see any of them in school that day, until they got to lunch and the table the three of them usually occupied close to Logan and Patton's was filled with one person. Virgil.

Logan immediately smiled, relieved to see him there. He saw Virgil give him a tiny smile back, and then go back to his lunch as if he hadn't seen them. Logan glanced around for any signs of the other two, but he found none.

Patton sat down across from him at their table, both of them sharing a look. "What do you think is going on? Where's Roman and Archer?"

"I have no idea." Logan frowned, glancing over at Virgil who wasn't looking at them. Patton followed his gaze, frowning as well. They sat in silence for a minute, thinking of what to do when Patton suddenly stood up.

"I'm going to go ask him." He said, and before Logan could do anything to stop him he made his way over to Virgil's table. Logan watched on as he tapped Virgil on the shoulder, Virgil looking startled as he glanced up to find Patton. The two of them spoke for a minute, Patton frowning as Virgil shook his head at something he had asked. Then he walked back over to Logan, still frowning.

"Apparently the two of them skipped today, and didn't tell Virgil about it. I asked him if he wanted to sit with us since we're gone, but because everyone knows Roman and Archer he was worried someone might tell them he was sitting with... well, with you." Patton explained, and Logan nodded, frowning as well.

"Oh. Well, that is probably the smart decision." He glanced over at Virgil, noticing him looking back at Logan. When they met eyes Virgil looked down quickly, face red. Logan saw him typing something on his phone, and wondered who he was texting. He looked away, turning back to Patton to try and start up a different conversation.

Just as the two of them had started talking about something someone sat down in the seat next to Logan. He looked up, surprised and confused to see Virgil sitting there, grinning over at them.

"I thought you weren't coming over here?" Logan voiced his confusion, and Virgil shrugged.

"Changed my mind." He said, taking a bite of his food and leaning into Logan's side. Logan blushed as Patton awed.

"We-well, why did you change your mind? I thought you were worried about someone telling Roman and Archer." Logan stuttered, believing that he would never get used to the random affection from his boyfriend.

"Who are they gonna believe more, some kid in school they've probably beat up at least once, or their childhood friend? If you don't want me to sit with you, I can mo-"

"No, that wasn't what I meant at all." Logan stopped him from moving by wrapping an arm around his waist, freezing and feeling his face heat up more. "W-we would love for you to sit with us."

"Of course we would! This will be really fun, having all of us here to talk during lunch." Patton grinned, his excitement clear. "And now I get to tease both of you at the same time about your date last Friday."

He watched as both of their faces lit up, Logan's somehow even more red than it had been before, Patton laughing at the two of them. "So... are you going on a second date?"

"That's what people do when they're together, right? So of course we are." Virgil shrugged, glancing over at Logan who nodded slowly. "Are we all going to hang out after school today?"

"Of course!" Patton nodding quickly. The three of them started talking about what they were going to do after school, talking and hanging out. Logan was very glad for the subject change, feeling very uncomfortable talking about his relationship with Virgil. He did like him a lot, but he still wasn't used to any of this.

Looking over at his boyfriend and feeling embarrassed once again as he realized he was still wrapping an arm around his waist, Logan remembered what Virgil said at the park. He was just as confused as Logan was. He had said exactly that, and he had told Logan that they would figure it out together.

They would figure it out.

I don't have anything to say here really but it's always important to remind people to take care of yourselves!!! Love you guys. Bye!-Bob