18

Warnings: once again a lot of fighting, verbal and physical, and also manipulative assholes-

"You aren't worth any of my time."

"I thought you were better than them."

"I hate you."

Virgil felt his eyes sting with tears as he watched Logan running away from him. He had found out. He knew what they had been doing. Virgil had screwed up. If only he had never agreed to go along with their plan, none of this would have happened. No one would have had to get hurt. Behind him, Virgil heard a laugh.

"Did you see his face? He looked so shocked!" Archer snickered, shaking his head. "As if someone could actually care anything about that freak."

"You're such an asshole..." Virgil muttered to himself, not facing the two of them. Archer frowned, and he stepped closer to Virgil.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that." He spoke in a voice that dared Virgil to say something bad about him. Virgil whirled around to look at him, pushing him back against the door the three had just come out of.

"I said, you're a fucking asshole!" Virgil shouted, glaring threateningly at Archer. "You guys might enjoy hurting people, you might enjoy toying with people's feelings, but I don't, okay? If anyone is actually emotionless it's not Logan, it's you, Archer! You don't give a shit about anyone other than yourself."

Virgil wouldn't cry. He couldn't. He didn't deserve to. It was his own fault he was in this mess.

"Why do you care so much? We've been your only friends your entire life, he's not important." Archer sneered, and Virgil barely realized what he was doing as he threw a punch directly at Archer's face. Shock painted his features and blood trickled down his nose.

"I love him!" He screamed, all three of them surprised that a teacher hadn't heard their fighting and come to break it up at this point. "But you don't give a shit about that. You don't care about me, I doubt you even care about Roman even when he so obviously cares a lot about you." At this comment Roman, who had previously been standing silent in shock, started to splutter for something to say. "You don't care about a single person but yourself, and your own entertainment. I hate you."

Archer's shocked expression quickly melted into anger, not bothering to hide it as he usually did. He gave Roman a look to tell him to get Virgil off of him, but Roman hesitated. Archer looked even angrier when Roman did nothing.

Archer suddenly shoved Virgil off of him, glaring daggers at both of them. "You're both really going to turn on me now? After I've been your friend for years? Who do you think is going to want to hang out with you now? No one! Why would anyone want to be friends with either of you? Either you stop all of this right now, or you can be friendless and alone forever."

"I would rather be hated by everyone on earth than be friends with someone like you." Virgil spat, and Archer scoffed.

"Fine, but you better believe I am going to make your entire life hell." He threatened, and Virgil rolled his eyes.

"I've already managed that all on my own. Being friends with someone like you is only going to make that worse." He quipped. Seething, Archer rounded on Roman next.

"And you? Are you leaving me now too?" He demanded. "You care about me, don't you, Roman? Don't leave me. He is an idiot, saying things he doesn't mean because he thinks he loves the Robot." He shot another glare at Virgil as he spoke about him, focusing most of his attention on Roman. Roman looked conflicted.