Chapter 7

Levy's pov

I waited in the classroom with everyone minus Erza and Natsu who were getting Starlight and Gajeel. I looked t Rogue who seemed to be distant at the moment. "Hey Rogue, are you ok" I asked, looking up at him. He turned his head and looked at me, his fringe falling into his face a little. 

"Yeah, sorry I'm just worried about Starlight, that's all" he replied, placing his chin on his hands. "Oh, you too. Its a relief that I'm not the only one" I sighed. "Your worried about her too" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "No I meant that I'm not the only one that's worried about one of the Redfox's. I'm worried about Gajeel" I told him as he looked at me with his blood red eye. 

"You like him. Don't you" Rogue asked. I felt my cheeks heat up at this and tried to hide it with my hair. "You won't tell anyone right" I asked. Rogue then gave a small smile and gave me a wink our at least I think it was a wink. I can't really tell due to his fringe. 

"Don't worry, I might have a little bit of a crush on a certain blackette" he replied as I smiled at him before Natsu and Erza came in with Gajeel and Starlight. "Get your stupid hands off of me Salamander" Gajeel growled as both of them were forced to sit down in the chairs opposite me and Rogue.

"You have some explaining to do" Erza spoke in a strong voice. "I don't know what your talking about" Gajeel added. "If you don't know what we mean then what's with that bandage wrapped around your head" Jellal asked, crossing his arms.

"Where else would I get it from. I got into a fight with some jerk. Why am I even talking to you" Gajeel replied, placing his feet on the table and putting his hands behind his head while swinging on his chair. Starlight was looking down at her arms, hiding her left eye with her hair. 

"Really then explain this" Sting spoke up, snatching Rogue's phone and showing them the video. Gajeel's eyes widened for a second before he caught his cool. "That's fake. Emo boy made that up" Gajeel replied.

Gray instantly grabbed onto Starlight and pulled her head up to reveal the black eye that she had received from last night. "So that was also from a fight" Gajeel added. "Hey why is she bleeding" Gray asked as he was looking down at Starlight. 

"Love rival" Juvia hissed before Gray looked up. "No, I'm being serious" Gray spoke before lifting Starlight's arm up to reveal her sleeve which had blood stains. Gajeel just stared at her before asking "What's going on. I thought you stopped the bleeding last night" 

"Ummm......... I can explain" she spoke up in panic before Gray rolled up her sleeve and showed the fresh cuts that were scattered across her arm. Starlight pulled her arm away from Gray and grabbed her bag before rushing out the room as Rogue got up and followed.

Gajeel was just looking down in complete shock before Erza snapped him out of it. "We are going to tell Deputy Head Makarov about this" she explained as Gajeel got up and slammed his hands on the table. "You can't do that" he spoke, his voice shaking. 

He seemed so different from the Gajeel I knew. "Why not" Yukino asked, confused. "That isn't any of your business" Gajeel growled before grabbing his stuff and leaving. "I think we should keep it a secret unless things get really bad" I suggested as everyone agreed.

Rogue's pov

I ran out after Starlight and looked around for her outside where she had gone. I kept looking before I saw something in the dark alley between two of the areas of the school. I walked into the alley and saw Starlight leaning up against the wall, dragging a shard of mirror over her arm. 

I rushed over and took the mirror out of her hand as she looked up in shock. "Hey can we talk" I asked as tears welded up in her eyes. "Please" I asked again. "Why are you trying to talk to me" she asked, her voice shaky. "Because I don't want you to feel hurt or alone" I replied as she looked at me.

"I know what its like to be shrouded in darkness and not know what to do. I was there once. I was picked on for being different but my friends helped me and I want to help you, the same as they did to me back then" I explained as she looked at me. Tears were still weld up in her eyes as I extended a hand out to her. 

That's when she finally broke down and I brought her into a hug as she cried into my shirt. I rubbed along her back to try and comfort her, the same way my dad did to me. Tears and blood stained the shoulder of my shirt as we stayed like this for a long time and I know this because I heard the bell go off a few times. 

"Please don't tell anyone" Starlight finally spoke up but barely even as a whisper. I frowned as she still had her head on my shoulder. "Okay I won't tell but if things get really bad. I will tell" I told her as I felt her nod into my shoulder. I sighed quietly as I rubbed her back gently again as we stayed this for I have no idea how long.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I'm bored so I'm going to publish as many chapters as I can today so what do you guys think of that idea