Epilogue

It had been a few years since the 4 high school students had started dating and things were getting much better. All 4 had graduated from university and now had reasonable payed jobs.

Gajeel worked with Levy at a bookstore since he decided to work in the same place as his wife. Starlight and Rogue helped take care of orphanage as well as helping kids in need since they didn't want any kids to go through what the Redfox twins went through. Right now they were all over at the house of Levy's parents with Skiadrum for dinner.

"So how are things" Levy's mother asked as they ate they're dinner. "Our shop is really popular. We sold a lot of books today" Levy replied, cutting up some of the food on her plate. "That's splendid dear" her mother added with a smile.

"What about the two of you" Skiadrum asked, turning to Rogue and Starlight. "Well, business is doing very well. A few kids came in during the last couple of weeks but other than that it's been fine" Rogue replied, getting some veg on his fork.

"Well both of you seem to be doing quite well in your jobs" levy's mother smiled as she ate some of her food. "Actually we have some big news" Starlight spoke up as everyone turned to them. "Are you sure you want to tell them now" Rogue asked as everyone seemed rather confused. "Of course. It might be a while before we all get together again" Starlight replied which caused Rogue to sigh.

Rogue turned to the others and cleared his throat. "Well, Starlight and I..... We might...... Well......."Rogue started but Starlight cut in." We're having a baby

The end

Jk I'm not that mean

"What" everyone yelled in unison. "Wait so your telling us that you are having a baby. A mini version of the two of you" Gajeel asked, looking between the two. "Yes" Rogue replied. "Yes. I'm going to be a grandfather" Skiadrum cheered triumphantly as he looked at the others who looked at him with raised eyebrows.

He calmed down a little and did an embarrassed cough with a light dust of pink on his cheeks. "That's really nice to hear. How far along are you" Levy's dad asked. "About 6 or 7 weeks" Starlight replied rubbing the back of her head. She had decided to adopt the short hair with blue dye as her new look along with a red leather jacket with armour over one arm and a black t-shirt. She had ribbed jeans and still wore her locket under her shirt.

"Hopefully you don't have someone with Rogue's personality" Skiadrum chuckled as 3veryone started laughing. "Hey. That's not funny" Rogue growled, crossing his arms over his chest. "It kind of is" Starlight whispered to him as he put on a pouty face.

Everyone had a really fun time that night, having nice chat, playing board games and just other stuff that you would do at a family get together. After the night was over everyone went they're separate ways.

Levy and Gajeel headed back to they're apartment that was above they're bookstore. Starlight and Rogue headed out in the car back to they're home which was all the way in Crocus. Skiadrum headed back to his home in Magnolia drive and The Mcgarden's remained at they're home, cleaning up after what happened.

The end

Welp that's it guys. This book is finished. I enjoyed writing it but I have finished and on a happy note too. I will be publishing my next book tonight as well.

It's called Fairy tail: A gender problem and I'll give you the blurb below

Rogue Cheney is a straight A student in Sabertooth Academy but when Head teacher Jiemma is prevented from teaching at the school, they have to close down due to no one being able to take his place since he had fired all the teachers.

Due to this every single Sabertooth Academy student has to go to Fairy Tail Academy till they can find enough teachers to teach the kids.

Rogue thought that it would be simple. Go to class, study and hang out with his friends but oh boy was he wrong.

When he woke up the morning of the change, he finds himself as a girl. He panics as Rufus is unable to find a spell to fix this and he didn't want to stay off school so Rogue has to go to school as a girl.

Unfortunately not only does he need to adapt to being female but he needs to adapt to being smaller then all of his friends including Yukino.

Things get even worse for Rogue when he arrives at Fairy Tail academy and meets the 6 foot tall Starlight Redfox.

Starlight is also a straight A student unlike her twin brother Gajeel who is around the B and C level, maybe even D. Starlight is the No.1 shipper in S4. (Mira being the No. 1 shipper of S6, Cana of S5 and Meredy of S3)

Rogue instantly falls for the tall, black haired teen but knows that she will never like him back due to the gender swap and the fact that he thinks Starlight is most likely straight not lesbian.

But thinks get worse when the teen starts hanging out with them even more and gets more and more close to Rogue and what happens when Rogue's Ex-girlfriend Minerva comes into the mix.

Read and find out