Chapter 14

Gajeel's pov

I stood in the restaurant with Levy as we waited for Starlight and Rogue. I wasn't surprised they were taking a while since Starlight did still have an injured leg.

We waited a while longer before I heard a tapping noise. I looked up to see Starlight and Rogue dressed up fancy. Starlight had cut her hair and dyed some of it blue. She was wearing a blood red dress with black markings on it and had a crutch in one hand and bandages up her arms.

Rogue was wearing a dark red suit with some golden yellow frills on it.

(the pics are of they're outfits cause I got lazy and didn't want to describe them in detail)

We got a table and sat down. I started next to Levy and Starlight sat across from me next to Rogue. We all sat in silence until the waiter took our orders. "You are quite cute couples" the lady commented with a smile as all of us started to get flustered.

We sat in an awkward silence for a while before Levy spoke. "So Starlight. How are you feeling. Rogue told me that you had quite a bad fit the other night" Levy explained. "Wait what. When was I going to find out about this" I asked looking at my sister who shrunk back. "I didn't remember it. That's why I didn't tell you" she whispered in reply.

I turned to Rogue who sighed. "She started with whimpering then woke up screaming before having a spasm attack. We ended up having to call a doctor to help. He gave her some medicine to help her fall asleep"He explained. I growled under my breath before everything went silent again.

The waiter brought us our food and drinks as we all ate in uncomfortable silence. Starlight decided to talk again as she spoke a little louder. "So are you guys going to be a couple after this" she asked. "Sure" I replied as Levy blushed like mad. "What about the two of you" I asked back as Starlight nodded indicating that she would be the same.

We continued to eat until the night was over and we separated.

Rogue's pov

I walked along the street with Starlight. The moon shone and I thought that it looked very nice on her skin. "Hey Starlight" I asked. She turned to look at me, her crimson eyes shining in the moonlight.

"Did you mean it when you nodded indicating that we would continue to date" I asked nervously. "Yeah. I find you kind of cute, with your short hair, the fringe that covers your eye, your eyes and your personality" she replied with a smile as I felt my heart melt.

I looked deep into her eyes and leant in closer before pulling her into a kiss. I felt her hesitate at first but she joined in after a few seconds. I felt my heart was melting into a puddle of goo. I was kissing Starlight Redfox. The person I loved the most that wasn't a family member.

We pulled away after a while due to lack of oxygen before going back in for another kiss. We eventually parted again and she wrapped her arms around my chest. "I love you" she whispered. "I love you too" I whispered back as we hugged for a while before heading back to mine with ab attentive to snuggle in my bed.

Levy's pov

I walked along the path with Gajeel before looking at him. "Why did you agree with what Starlight said" I asked. "because it's true. I want to spend all my life with you even if your short" he replied looking at me with that grin of his.

"I am not short" I replied, punching him in the arm as he chuckled. Then all of a sudden I was pulled into a kiss. Gajeel had bent down and was missing me on the lips. At first I didn't know what to do but then I started to kiss him back. The kiss wasn't very passionate but I didn't care. It was nice to know that I was kissing the guy I liked.

After a while Gajeel picked me up and carried me along the street. "Gajeel, what are you doing" I asked, a little scared that he was going to drop me. "I'm taking my shrimp home so we can snuggle and watch a movie or something" he replied, walking along the road.

I blushed but didn't fight as he carried me back to my house. Once we arrived, he continued to carry me until we reached my room. He put me down in my bed and sat down next to me, handing me a remote.

I smiled and placed my head on his shoulder as I felt him wrap his arm around my shoulders. I smiled and switched the TV on, ready to watch a movie with my new boyfriend.