the boy and the wolf (boy x boy)

-chapter 1-

Avery -

"this morning was horrible i just move to a new town with no friends no idea where the hell i acually need to go to even get to my new school." I sighed after 25 minutes of searching i finally found my school.

"finally" i thought when i suddenly bumbed into something that felt like a giant warm rock "aauw..." i whined glaring at the giant thing in front of me. looked up and saw a big figure holding out a hand to help me up "sorry are you okay?" i gave my hand and he helped me up "yeah i'm fine it was my fault anyway" i smiled looking at the ground awkwardly not really looking at the guy.
"It's okay, you can look at me I won't bite" the guy said chuckling. I internally face palmed at the cheesy comment of the dude, I decided to finally look him in the eye and oh.."i'm Ryder by the way so your the new kid i guess ? nice to meet you" he gave me a hand shake i just looked at him with shock when i remembered he just asked me something "..Uh ooh yeah i'm Avery nice to meet you too" i said with a light blush looking at the ground again.

"Jesus he's build like a runway model" I whisper to myself, at that moment i hear Ryder laugh "well thank you, your not bad yourself love" he winked at me I just gave him a confused look "I didn't say anything" i said. It looked like realization hit him or something cause the next thing i know his eyes are wide and he's stammering "i- uh yeah i know that i just uh" he couldn't finish his sad version of an excuse cause the school bell rang interrupting our moment.

I jumped at the hard sound of the noise "jesus couldn't they make it a little bit softer" i mumble rubbing my ears. Ryder scratched his neck nervous "well see you at lunch avery" he said giving me one last smile before disappearing into the crowded hallway. "Yeah" i mumble to myself, he's a weird fellow i tell you that, but there is something about him that makes me want to discover what more is behind those forest green eyes.
______________________________

Soo that was chapter 1 what did you guys think? i'll update soon until then BYEE:}

(The first few chapters are under editing because i made this story like 5 years ago and the beginning is horrible, but please trust the progress and enjoy the story ;)