Chapter 3

Arthit growled annoyedly as he heard a loud knocking from his door.
At first he decided to ignore it.
Maybe they would get bored with it and go away.
No such luck.
After couple of minutes he gritted his teeths and gave up.

'That is better be something really important or I'll kill the messenger. Unless he has something to eat' he thought to himself and dragged his feets slowly at the door.

"What?!" He snapped as soon as he jerked his door open.
"I heard from P'Knot that you didn't feel too well. So, I wanted to come and see how you're doing" said handsome man who stood outside his room.
"Hn. And whose fault is that?" Arthit muttered as he glared daggers to his boyfriend.

That glow from before had indeed returned.
Kongpob had been almost animalistic.

Truth be told, they had been pretty rough with each others time to time.
Come on, everyone knows that make up sex is awesome!

This time however had been something completely different.
Not that he had been complaining back then.
Complaining didn't come along until afterwards, when all the passion and electricity was gone, world had stop spinning and after effects started finally crawl their way in.

Kongpob stared man in front of him feeling guilty.
"You don't look too good. You should be in bed and rest."
"Well I was. I was until some asshole came and decided to pound my door like their whole life depended on it" Arthit answered hoarsely.

"I'm sorry" younger man said dismally hanging his head, not being able to look at Arthit's exhausted face because of his guilt.
"Whatever. Do you wanna come in or do you plan to remain in corridor rest of the day?" Older man asked as he stepped aside from doorway so his lover could come in.

"Thank you" younger man said as he walked in and closed door behind him.

"So, where are bribes?" Arthit asked as he made slowly his way back to his bed.
"Bribes?" Kongpob blinked.
"Yes. My treat. Where is it?"

Kongpob grinned at that and leaned towards his boyfriend so he could give him a kiss but Arthit stopped him by showing his hand up to cover his boyfriends lips.

"Not that, you hungry bastard. I meant my pink milk"
"Pink milk?"
"You really think I would believe that you came here after being so rough with me last night to check on me without any peace offerings?" Older man said while he sat very carefully on his bed staring at the another male meaningfully.
"You know me so well" junior smiled and handed little bag he had been carrying to his boyfriend.
"Of course I do. You're my boyfriend after all."

They sat for a while in silence as Arthit slurped his favourite drink that Kongpob had brought to him.

"Was I really that rough?" Kongpob finally asked breaking the peaceful silence between them.
"Would you like me to demonstrate?" Arthit answered raising his eyebrows.
"Uh. No. I'm good" younger man smiled feeling little better now that he saw his boyfriend could still bite back.
That meant he was not that badly hurt after all.
"Hn. Thought so" Arthit snorted while he took another sip from his pink milk.

Kong smirked widely at that.
"...or could it be that you actually  wanted to demonstrate? I've said it before. We can do it that way too if you want to. I'm okay with you either way. Just- Don't be too rough with me. I don't do it as often as you do"
"Kongpob!" Arthit shouted releasing tsk sound letting his junior know that he had hit to the nerve.

"What? I'm healthy young man. How could I say no if my own boyfriend said he wished to do me?"
"Your sex drive is beyond to belief" older man could only sigh and shake his head as an surrender.
"That's because you're so arousing. You can't blame me for it."
"You just always must have the final word don't you?"
"Well I'm not exactly against of it" Kong laughed cheerfully but decided -very wisely, discontinue his teasing for now.