Chapter 6

" I see you are still alive and kicking. What a shame you didn't broke your neck while falling" said dark voice somewhere close behind at Kong.
"So it was who pushed me. Why? Did it make you mad that I refused to suck your little pecker?" Kongpob said while cocking his head and moving his school bag to better position on his shoulder.

"Do you think that just because you're older I wouldn't dare to do anything to you?"
"No. I'm perfectly aware you would" older man gave a little laugh and raised his injured hand.
It really irked at Prayut that none of his insults or threats seemed to have any effect on this man in front of him.
"I wonder if your man is as tough as you are."

Finally Prayut saw some irritation appear into older man's eyes and he wanted to pat himself on the back because of it.
"I would recommend that you leave him out of this, do you understand me?" Kongpob said with really serious expression.
"I see. You're scared he could get hurt"
"Not exactly. But you're getting yourself pretty deeply in shit if you'll go against him" Kongpob smiled thinking back about his boyfriend's attitude while hazing.
Or when he was pissed in generally.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't you care about his safety?"
"Of course I do, but he can definitely deal twats like you. Well, I need to go to my class now. See you around" Kong smirked as he patted sympathetically freshmans shoulder as he walked past of him.

"What the hell? Is your boyfriend a gang leader or what?" Prayut shouted after him.
Kong thought about that for a moment.
"Something like that" he grinned over his shoulder before he continued his walk to his class.

That made younger man sweat a little as he stood there unable to move.
Had he gone little overboard?
Surely Kong's boyfriend wouldn't want to get his revenge?
He didn't have to be scared for his life for real, right?
Right?!

                  ******************

"Do you have the name?"
That was first thing Arthit said when he joined to his gang.
"How can that be the first thing you say to your friends after you haven't seen them almost a whole month?!" Bright whined as he threw his body against Arthit, hugging at him like he was a giantic teddy bear.
"What do you want me to say then?"
"Well, you could say: Hey guys, how are you? I have missed you so much! Especially you Bright, my bestiest best buddy"
"I see you have already got out of control while I have been gone. Fear not, I'll put you back to your place" shorter man remarked and reached up to put his taller friend into headlock.

"I'm sorry Arthit. I was wrong. Please let me live! I haven't had a chance become a father yet!"
"Will you behave yourself?"
"I can only promise that I'll try"
"Fine. That's sincere enough" Arthit said and finally let go from Bright.

He sat down beside Knot.
"Well?" Arthit urged.
"Student 0101, Prayut. Good student, charming, womanizer, seems pretty clever" said Knot and handed sheet of paper to his friend.
"Clever you say. Why has he been targeting at Kongpob then?"
"It seems like he has problem with Kong having a boyfriend" Knot shrugged.
"Why? Is he attracted to him? Seriously, what is it with this guy. How can he attract at everyone he meets? I should just put him into box and keep him there" Arthit frowned feeling jealousy creep it's way into his heart, even though he knew it was silly and totally unnecessary.

"I'm not sure if that's the case. He seems more like disgusted about the fact that Kongpob is romantically involved with another man" his muscular friend shook his head.
"And what is this? Ripping books? Anonymous threatening letters? Insulting? What is he, a ten year old?" Arthit scorned while he read the paper his friend had gave to him.

"So, what are you planning to do with him? Beat him to death?" Prem asked looking like he actually kinda hoped some kind of ruthless drama.
"No. I believe beating him wouldn't change anything. It would only make him even more judgemental and bitter. I have to come up with a better way to confront at him"
"You know, it's weird to see you being so calm about this. What I heard from this Superman here, it was like you were about to attack at him via phone lines when he first told you about the accident" Prem remarked.