Chapter 10

Wad moaned.
Prem's rough hands seemed to be everywhere.
Passion hanged over them heavily like curtain.
Junior heard tearing sound when his shirt ripped.
They maybe should slow down a little  Wad thought.
Or that was what he had thought until he felt one of those rough hands cupping his burning desire through his awfully tight pants.

"'P'Prem"
His name coming from those well kissed, swollen lips surely send shivers to older man's spine.
Prem's head spinned and his whole body trembled from need.
Damn, if he soon didn't get inside of this beautiful man underneath at him, he would start scream like a crazy person.
"Where is the lube?" He asked huskily while sucking younger man's earlobe.
"How am I supposed to know? This is your room P' and it's my first time in here" Wad reminded his hands roaming over back of man above at him.

"Right" Prem said embarassedly and stretched his arm so he could open uppermost drawer from his nightstand.
Huh?
That was odd.
Why couldn't he reach at the tube?
He frowned a little and raised his upper body so he could see inside of that drawer.
It was empty.
Well, almost empty.
There seemed to be piece of paper and with trembling hands he took the note and quickly scanned message inside

Wad felt immediate change at the older man's mood and he opened his eyes, still breathing heavily.
"What is it? You don't want to after all...? ...with me...?" Wad asked uneasily biting his lower lip.
What had happened?
Had he done something wrong and kill the mood?"
He couldn't recall anything like that though.

"No, I definitely want to. I really do. Trust me. It's just...I'm gonna fucking murder that bastard when I see him next time" older man growled and seemed almost as pissed as he had been back then when he had came to Wad's rescuer when those sore losers were ganged up against at him.
"What are you talking about?" Junior blinked.
He sat up little uncomfortably because he still had pretty prominent erection and he wondered if his balls were actually started to turn to blue.

"See yourself" senior snarled and pushed the note towards other man's face.
"It's too close P'"
Prem jumped a little as he noticed that he had indeed pushed paper so close at younger man's face that poor guy had got cross eyed.
"Oh. Sorry" he said clearing his throat embarassedly while handing the note to Wad.

Handwriting seemed distantly familiar.
Where had he seen it before?
Then he started to read.

'Ai Prem! Surprise! As you can see, you're out of lube. Oh, and there's no condoms either. I needed them more than you did. Dude, you should seriously go out more often. I have been using your stuff almost year now and you haven't even noticed! Or maybe you haven't gone out and get wild because you already have someone who you have laid your eyes with, hmmmm Ai Prem?

Well if that is the case, then let me ask you, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID IDIOT?! WHY WON'T YOU JUST SHAG THAT POOR GUY ALREADY?! Well, if you see this note I assume that you have finally grew some balls and took your pathetic little eye play to completely different level. Sorry to tell you, it won't be happening this time neither.