Chapter 15

Bright jumped up from his seat immediately as his boss told them they were free to leave.
For last half an hour he had just stared at clock, hoping that by glaring at it he could make it run faster.
Now he finally could go and see that face he had longed to see a whole day.

Oh!
Wait a second.
There was one little problem...
How could it be that it had never occurred to him before that he should had exchanged numbers with that boy?
Was this sign from the above that he shouldn't try to mess with that 'Goldie locks'?

He frowned at that thought.
Humph.
'Just try and stop me' he thought stubbornly and dialed number from his phone.

He listened ringing sound and tapped the ground impatiently with his feet until call finally connected and he could hear gruff voice from the other end.

"If I wanted to talk to you, I would had called" voice said.
"Aw, there's no need to be so rude. I just wanted to ask something" Bright whined but wasn't really offended.
He was already so used to people get irritated because of him that he was  immune for his friends rudeness.
... That could also be just one if his characteristics traits.
He was naturally merry person.

"Look, I have no money. You can't convince me to strip as an part time job. If you're bored, go to bother someone who actually gives a shit or watch some porn, have date with your right hand and leave me alone. I have work to do" Guy from the other end listed crankily.
"Well aren't you in the good mood. You 're always such a ray of sunshine. Anyway, actually I just wanted to know if you happened to have that kid's number?"
"What kid? Who are you talking about?"
Bright could swear he felt his friend blink confusedly.

"Prayut, you fool. Who else?"
"Oh... Well, I don't"
"What?! How can that be?"
"What the hell Ai Bright? I don't have a habit to go around asking everyone's phone numbers like you!" said irritated voice from the phone.
"Well how am I supposed to call to him if I don't know his number?" Bright whined and guy from the other end knew he had stuck out his lower lip, looking like overgrown baby.
"Hn, well that's your problem, not mine. And if that was all you needed, I'm going to hang up. I have stuff to do"
"Oi, you asshole Arthit! Your virtual sex with Nong Kongpob can wait a little longer. Seriously, your balls won't explode even if you refrain from jacking off for a while longer! I have a real problem here!"
"Bright, you probably mean good but could you please not think about my balls? It creeps me out"

"Humph. There's nothing to thinking worth about those tiny sackets of yours anyway"
"Well I haven't heard Kongpob complaining"
"Hn, yeah well I have been thinking and I have come in conclusion that there's something seriously wrong with him. He might be a psychopathic serial killer or something" Bright grumbled.

"Shut up, already. That lad is genius. Besides if he really were serial killer, you would had got yourself already killed a long time ago."
"And why's that, if I may ask?"
"Don't you watch any movies? Dumb people always die first. Besides, don't you think that cock blocking is serious crime against humanity, hmmm? If my boy was a psychopath, you would had definitely been punished for your wrong doings"
"Dude, you did punish at me because of it! Besides, I already said that I'm sorry! What else do you want me to do? To grovel over bed of hot embers?"
"Well why won't you indeed. Anyway, I really have to go now. Why won't you just call my psychopath boyfriend and ask if he had that freshmans number?"
"AH! Shit! Why I didn't think about that possibility myself!" Bright face palmed himself.
"I already told you buddy, you're dumb" Arthit laughed amused.
"Whatever. Just hang up already. I have important call to make" other one sneered and before Arthit could utter anything else, he disconnected the call and dialed another number.

            ********************

"P'Arthit can you stop trying to seduce at me?" Kongpob whined as he laid on his bed while having video call with his boyfriend.
"Seducing my ass! What the hell are you talking about? I haven't done such thing!" Arthit argued.
"Why didn't you put your clothes on before you video called me then? You know your just washed body gets me into mood... "
"Stop being such a pervert. Besides I'm not naked!"