Chapter 14

Freshmens were excited.
There was rumor going around of the campus that everyone's favorite senior was back with his tutoring.
Another rumor stated that this particular senior's boyfriend had rushed back at the campus after he had heard about accident that had broke tutor's arm.
But the most hottest part of those rumors was, that this mysterious boyfriend was actually no one else than senior that every freshman both feared and respected; student 0206, mr. Arthit Rojnapat.

How had these two persons with very different personalities happened to fall in love with each other?
That was something what everyone pondered, but no one dared to ask.
Apparently world was really full of lollapaloozas.
But on the other hand, everyone had to admit that these two people balanced each others quite perfectly.

Approaching noises could be heard from the corridor, confirming to the students that their so much awaited tutor was almost there.
Everyone straightened their backs, excited to welcome older guy back.
But what they saw next, made full class gasp from shock.
Tutor was there as expected, but thing that surprised them the most, was that he wasn't alone...

Freshmens blinked stupidly.
Some mouths even hung open.
What was exactly going on?
Had they all accidentally fell asleep and now dreamt about the same thing?
Could it be some kind of mass psychosis?

Students stared as Prayut smiled widely to something that Kongpob had just said.
They stared as he nodded his head quickly before Kong bumped his fist softly to younger man's shoulder and Prayut continued his way towards empty seat on back row.

"Are you feeling okay?" Someone asked quietly as Prayut seated next to him.
"Huh? Yeah. Why?" Prayut blinked.
"I thought you couldn't stand at P'Kongpob"
"Ah... about that... well..." Prayut said smiling sheepishly, scratching back of his head.
"I'm curious about that too. What's with the sudden change? Did he save your life or something?" Another guy asked.
"I guess you could say that. He and bunch of weirdos helped me to see a light" Prayut said mysteriously.
"Huh?" His classmates asked confusedly.
"Forget it. It was nothing important. Let's just focus to our class"
Other two looked at each other and then shrugged nonchalantly, dropping the topic.

Kongpob dig out his tutoring equipments from his school bag and turned towards his class big smile on his face.
He was going to miss his boyfriend dearly but tutoring and school would keep him busy enough until they would meet again.
Besides, they could always talk to each other through a phone.
"Okay guys. Are you ready to learn?" He asked cheerfully and after getting approving cheers, he started his lesson.

                   *************

Bright was sitting in front of his desk at the work, clicking his pen deep in his thoughts.
There was slight crease on his forehead and his eyes were narrowed because of effort.
That kid, Prayut.
There was something curious about him.
That boy gave him a weird feeling.
Feeling, he had never had before.

It wasn't exactly unpleasant one though.
Just... weird.
It felt like there was electricity running through his veins instead of blood every time that guy was anywhere near at him.
And when he had kissed at him... holy crap.
He had been sure his shoes would fly out from his feets.

What exactly was wrong at him nowadays?
Was he getting sick?
And why had he been so disappointed when he had discovered that he and Prayut hadn't had sex after all?

He sighed heavily and messed his hair with his hands.
What did all of this mean?
Had he really turned out as gay?
Was that even a bad thing?
He definitely didn't have anything against love between his friend and that strange but very handsome junior who just wasn't had been willing to back down.