Chapter 5

It had already been three weeks since Arthit had left to do his internship and he had been so busy that he hardly had any time to talk with his boyfriend over the phone.

Kongpob had became busier too now because dean had asked him to work as an tutor to their freshmens for a mean time.
Kong didn't really mind about that.
He liked to help people.
Besides he felt like he had too much free time now anyway when he couldn't spend his time with his boyfriend.

"Kong would  you like to go hang out with everyone?" M asked as their last class for that day was over and everyone were packing their bags.
"I can't. I have to go tutor our freshmens" Kong apologised.
"You have been really busy lately with that tutoring thing. Do you think it's good idea? I mean, don't you feel tired at all? I don't want to see you to fall a sick. P'Arthit would murder us if that happened" M continued looking slightly worried.
That made Kongpob smile a little.
It was nice to know that his friends still cared and worried about him even though he rarely had time to hang out with them nowadays.
"I'm okay.  Really"
"Okay. If you say so. Don't skip your dinner and try to sleep early. We'll see you tomorrow" his best friend agreed and joined to their other classmates and walked out with them.

                  ****************

Kongpob stepped in the classroom where he was supposed to do his tutoring today.
He greeted freshmens and started his lesson.

"Yes? Do you have question about this subject?" Kongpob said as he noticed freshman who had raised his hand up for asking at permission to speak.
"Isn't there anyone else who could teach these things to us?" Freshman asked staring rudely straight at the 2nd year senior in front of them.
"Why? Do I stutter? Do you have difficulties to understand my teaching?" Kongpob asked politely.
"No. But I heard rumour that says you are one of those people"
"What people? Please enlighten at me"
"Well, I heard this rumour that claims that you have a boyfriend. Is that true? Are you gay?"
After that said the whole classroom was filled with low whispering.

Kongpob stared freshman straight back making him feel little uncomfortable.
"Why do you want to know? Are you perhaps interested at me?" Kongpob raised his eyebrows and tilted his head little, tiny smile resting on his lips.
There wasn't even slightest sign of anger on his face neither in his voice.
"Hell no!" Younger man shouted blushing embrassedly.
"In that case, I don't think my private life is an issue here. I am here to teach you some calculus" Kongpob said firmly but still completely without any anger.

"But I don't feel comfortable with you teaching us" that cocky bastard argued.
Kongpob rubbed his fingers together while staring younger man thoughtfully.
"What's your name nong?" Kong wanted to know.
"Student 0101, Prayut"
"So, nong 0101, Prayut. Why do you feel uncomfortable with my teaching?" Older man asked calmly, leaning his hip to teachers desk and crossing his arms.
"What if you ordered one of us to stay behind and forcefully sucked our cocks or something?"
"Is that what you are scared of? Why would I do something like that to any of you?" Now Kongpob started to feel pretty amused.

Was this guy serious?
For real?
"Because you're gay. That's what gay people do" Prayut shrugged stubbornly and leaned back on his seat.
"So,you think that gay's just randomly suck peoples cocks without their consent? Is that what you're saying?"
Kong couldn't hide his amusement anymore and he let out delighted laugh.

"Let me make something completely straight to all of you guys. Yes, I do have a boyfriend and if I ever get urge to suck a cock, I would go and suck his. I don't have slightest interest for that thing you or anyone else in this class carry in your pants, so don't worry, your dicks are perfectly safe"
That made class snicker and Prayut blushed again embrassedly.