Chapter 7

"Kongpob?" Arthit said as he sat on younger man's bed, Kongpob sitting between his legs leaning against his chest.
"Hmmm?" Younger man purred eyes closed as he enjoyed his boyfriends touches while older man played with his earring and curve of his neck.
"Why didn't you tell me that you had been bullied?"
"Hmm? Bullied? Me? When?" Kongpob blinked his eyes open and tilted his head upwards so he could look at his lovers face.

"Yeah. Like threatening letters and ripped books and stuff. That's like straight from the handbook of elementary school bullies" Arthit explained without stopping his gentle caresses even a second.

It felt so good to be back.
This was where he belonged.
Right next to his boyfriend.
Their arms around each others.
"I never really paid much attention to it" Kongpob shrugged.
"Can you please do me a favor and pay more attention to your surroundings? Take better care of yourself Kong. That's all I'm asking from you".

Older man didn't nag.
His voice was soft and soothing.
It was only a sincere request.
Kongpob didn't answer with words but his actions made it all clear when he kissed his lovers chin and leaned his forehead agaist of it for a moment.

"You know who is behind this, don't you?"
"Yes. I confirmed it at this morning when he said it was shame I didn't die while falling" Kong nodded.
"He said that to you? That he hoped you would had died?" Arthit yelped disbelief and subconsciously pulled his boyfriend closer to him.
"Well, not in those exact words but basically yes. I don't think he actually meant it though".

Arthit opened his mouth like he was going to say something but Kongpob interrupted him.
"Look, I know this sounds silly considering all what he has done, but I kinda feel bad for him. I don't think that he's actually a bad person. There must be some tangles in his heart and he just tries to blow off some steam. His way to do so is just completely wrong. I would like to help him get more comfortable with whatever it is that weights his heart" younger man explained turning all the way around  and straightened up so they were now sitting  in front of each others, knee touching knee.

Arthit smiled to his boyfriend sweetly.
"You know, I knew that you and I were meant to be. I was thinking about exactly same thing. P'Dear made excellent decision for making you a future head hazer" he stated and rewarded Kong by giving him peck on his lips.
"Don't you think I deserve bigger prize than this? That was pretty long speech. My mouth got all dry while I was talking" Kong grinned wiggling his eyebrows before he winked seductively.

"What about your arm?" Arthit asked dubiously.
"While the real thing is here, I don't think I have to use it" Kongpob shrugged playfully.
"I didn't mean it like that idiot" older man frowned and smacked his boyfriends head.
"I don't see there any problem. If you're worried, I can just lay on my back and you do all the work"
That was too much for Arthit who bursted into laughter before he kissed deeply his boyfriends lips.
It was indeed good to be home.

                ********************

"I can't believe you. How could you do that to Kongpob?" Toota scolded and smacked back of Arthit's head as they looked after slightly limping, but undoubtedly happy and energetic junior.
"Yeah. I'm with Toota about this matter. That poor kid was already injured. Besides it really troubles at me to imagine your 0062 laying flat on his back as an moaning mess while you're sweating your ass off on top of him" Bright whined pathetically and rubbed his eyes furiously, like it would help him get that image out of his head.

"You don't have to imagine him like that. Besides, as for your information, he wasn't laying on his back" Arthit growled giving stink eye to Bright who of course either ignored it or didn't even notice in the first place.
"Little possessive, are we?" Prem teased.
"Well, when that asshole is imagining my man like that, then hell yes!"